Monday, July 13, 2009

wonder

I wonder if your soul is not doing the work it was meant to do , can it make your body sick? I feel like I have been sick on and off for many years. I am tired of being sick and I have been really spending time trying to get well. With Dr.s and holistic nutrition I am trying to heal. I think one of my biggest obstacles is my fear and anxiety, I think they make me sicker. I have not felt good about myself for a long time. I have a big part of me that is ready to heal and ready to get on with this life, to love to heal myself and others.. I am healthy, I am strong.. I will say this every day as many times as I can. I want to stop the negative thoughts and replace them with the positive!

No comments: