Tuesday, March 20, 2012

52 Photos Project - Week 47

Good day all!

This week over at Bella's 52 Photo Project  the prompt was:  Outside the lines, what is the unique way you see the beauty in life.

For me it's all about light and the way it can wash out part of the picture, some would say this is a flaw but I would say there's so much beauty between what can be seen and what's hidden within the light.  It's a beautiful mystery.

Here are some recent examples taken with my iphone.


Bella - between the light and dark


Tulips - lit from within and without

Getting my Irish on for St. Pat's
So what is your favorite way to capture images outside the box, what is your unique way of seeing the beauty around you?

Namaste to you and yours,
Karen

4 comments:

Holly said...

Can I just tell you that when I looked at the pic of the tulips, my mouth fell open as I said, "Oh!!!" They're really lovely...and you getting your Irish on? I like that sassy shot too!

Lis said...

I love that image of you getting your Irish on :) Hello beautiful you!

Liz said...

Welcome back! Love the light:)

Kim said...

Love your photos, my favorite is the one of you. You look fabulous!