
CLICK PICTURE to make it bigger.
Hi my fellow wishers and dreamers, it is that time again over at Jamie Ridler's Studio, a time of wishing and dreaming.
Today's prompt is "What do you wish to have?"
This is a powerful wish prompt simple, straight forward and cuts to the chase.
What do I wish to have........?
I wish to have a home within myself, a home I look forward to being in, a home I am proud of. This home being my physical body, my spirit and my mind. I wish this home to be harmonious and in sync with my purpose, to be filled with peace, love and laughter. I place I can feel safe and protected in.
This home within has not always been a safe place for me and I tend to spend alot of time in distracting myself instead of looking within.
I have been filling this mind/body/spirit home of mine with as much love and care as I can this last year and I think it is getting closer and closer to a home I can be proud of, a home filled with peace, love, compassion, forgiveness, laughter and most of all a home I yearn to come back to all the time.
You see if I can't feel at home in my own body how can I ever feel at home anywhere?
The dreamboard above is the one I did for the last Full Moon Dreamboard but I finished it too late and did not post it. Now seems like the perfect time since it ended up being about coming home to my body and myself and to loving it as it is and how it will be.
So my lovely wishers out there what do you wish to have this day?
23 comments:
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!!
What a beautiful and powerful wish Karen...may this come to you and find you safe in your own skin! I love this dreamboard hon...beautiful and speaks to me so clearly!! Hugs and love, Sarah
As you wish so I wish for you!
this is so lovely.
as karen wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.
It's a beautiful wish! And so eloquently written. I love your dreamboard...such harmony there. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Thank you for sharing your dream board...it's wonderful!
As you wish so I wish for you!
As you wish for yourself dear one I so lovingly wish for you also!
This is a beautiful wish--one that is true for so many of us. Thank you for wishing it into the Universe!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her!
Thats the best wish of all Karen ! The place that houses your soul , to truly be connected is the most awesome place to be .
As Karen wishes for herself , I wish for her also . : P
What a beautiful wish and dreamboard. I so wish for you to feel at home in your body - it sounds like you are so very close - if not there already. Big Hugs!
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
A Home Within - what a lovely wish. Thanks for putting words to what I was feeling.
This is perfect! I think coming home to yourself is just the reality of ever other wish anyways! As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!!
How beautiful! I love the idea of creating a home inside yourself.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
What a beautiful wish. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Each day you are getting more connected to yourself and others. How lovely!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. What a beautiful well written wish. It is something that I am going to think about tonight. Thank you for sharing your dreamboard. It went perfectly with your wish.
Lovely. Your dream board is beautiful. As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
That is the most sincere wish I have ever heard. May God fulfill your wishes. Good luck!
Oh what a beautiful wish, I wish that you feel at home in your body- I do love this!
An absolutely gorgeous, inspiring dreamboard! I love the hands as a heart over the belly button (our center of power about the center of creativity)
And a beautiful wish ... wow. I love this. really love this.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
What a lovely wish Karen. As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Post a Comment