
Hi my fellow wishers and dreamers. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studios the wish prompt is "What fun do you wish to have?"
Well this one is easy: I WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH MY LIFE, I want to let go of anxiety and other things that prevent myself from fully embracing fun..
I want to sing, I want to dance, I want to paint, I want to smile big and wide as much as I can.
I want to live, love and laugh trusting that things will be ok, I want to LET GO and sink into my life. In order to experience the fun I have to experience it all, the good the bad the ugly. I have to start creating balance in my life, right now the fun meter is low and that is no way to live.
I want to have fun with my husband like we did when we first met, when the worries were less and the days seemed longer. Where we would sit in the car and wait out a good song instead of shutting it off mid stream to rush into the house. Time was different then or so it seemed, slower. Fun with my friends, now it seems we barely make time for each other, I tell you without girlfriend time life can get too serious.
I need to follow my dog Bella's lead: eat, drink, sleep, love and PLAY!
Ok my fellow dreamers what do you wish to have fun with today.
Namaste
Namaste,
Karen
19 comments:
I think I could have written this post today! I so know about all of these things. I am so guilty of letting all the pressures of life suck me in and it's definitely time to let go and trust that God has seen me this far and he'll continue to take me to good places. As you wish for yourself today, I wish for you too!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I love the clarity you have about how your attitude to some things has changed and what little pieces of fun you can embrace in your daily life.
~as Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her to embrace life and all its goodness...to release reservations and let yourself run free and wild about filling your days with only fun moments and memories...warm wishes and brightest blessings~
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also...you know I do hon!!
First off the dog is beyond too sweet...love that shot!!! Too cute!!!
I am feeling much the same this summer about the time and how it just flows fo much faster. It is almost July and I am not sure how that happened. I am afraid I will work away my summer again and not take time with my kiddos. For this Fall they will both be in school all day....ackkkkk. So I am with you hon...a whole lot of silly and fun!! Hugs:)
beautiful wishes.
as karen wishes for herself, so do i wish for her also.
Time is going too fast, and it seems that since I've had children is going by even faster. So let go and open your arms wide and just have fun. As you wish for yourself, i wish for you also.
Your post resonates with me, too. Letting go of the anxiety and getting to a carefree state can be a challenge. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her (and me) also.
"I want to sing, I want to dance, I want to paint [create], I want to smile big and wide as much as I can.
I want to live, love and laugh trusting that things will be ok, I want to LET GO and sink into my life." You could be speaking for me! Thank you
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Your post spoke for and to so many of us. Thank you for sharing today.
You know I'm wishing that for you as I wish it for myself! What a beautiful reminder of the changes that happen without our realizing...the bit about sitting and waiting for a favorite song!
Here's to sitting and waiting! It can be a good thing.
Oh, and Bella? She's adorable!
Oh, my - from the photo of the dear dog to your words, oh, I feel the fun flowing through your words.....
Oh, wow.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!!
WISH and LOVE and WISH and LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
We should *all* follow Bella's lead! As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Your dog is adorable! Let's harness that energy. Take really good care of yourself my dear. Collect happy moments, even tiny ones each day. {{soul hugs}} Kathryn, Collage Diva
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
I went through the "let´s have fun like at the beginning" stage. It can be done. :D
What a great prescription for living!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Yes! That last big paragraph. Just yes. To not feel so bogged down and rushed... things will happen as they need to and in their own sweet time... As you wish for yourself, so do I too wish for you...
yes, yes and more yes!! love this, karen.
Post a Comment