
Image: Google Images
Good morning my fellow wishers and dreamers. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is: What leap do you wish to take?
I wish to leap over this divide I have been at the edge of. The divide between my past and my present/future. I have been stuck with my toes hanging over the edge for some time, knowing the past is over and I have learned what I need to yet fearing the unknown of the present/future. It really is about learning to live in the moment I know that logically but it is my monkey mind I need to get around.
So I wish to close my eyes and have faith and trust and leap into the present, one I have prepared for the best I can and one that is waiting for me with open arms on the other side.
It is always that first step or jump over that is the hardest to take, after that the rest will follow.
I wanted to say I have not had time to comment on everyone's wishes the last couple of weeks due to projects but I am reading them and wishing with you that your wishes come true.
Have a wonderful day wishcasters.
Namaste,
Karen
19 comments:
Hi, Karen! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! Leap!
perhaps it is time to stop looking back and stop looking forward and take small steps in the 'present'. as karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish for her also!
That past...man, sometimes it's so hard to escape from it.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. That is a huge leap and you have come so far just to be able to recognize where you are.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
As Karen lovingly and courageously wishes for herself, so too do I wish for Karen. ♥~S
as karen wishes for herself, i wish for her also. deep breathe, count to 3 and l-e-a-p!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also! Great Wish!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
You are much wiser than I am, I am hiding in the past! Brave wise one.
As Karen wishes for herself, I also wish for her. Leap into the present!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Enjoy the leap!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
yes, that first step/leap/jump is always the hardest. Taking a deep breath for you ... the universe is waiting with open arms to guide you over that divide.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
I know that first step is scary...once you take it...it is wonderful to get to the other side!
I am here and reaching out my hands to you hon!! Let Fly...
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish also!~*
May you find many blessings on your adventure. :)
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. I remind myself constantly to remain in the present. It does bring me back to the moment and I am able to enjoy whatever I am doing. It is really worth the effort.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
Leap, go on leap.... that gap. As Karen wishes for herself,soI wish for her also.
OMG! so true ,leap over to the moment , to the now ! Without fear!
As Karen wishes for herself , I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I can relate to needing to leap over that divide!
Post a Comment