Image: Google Images
Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. ~Swedish Proverb
Hi My fellow wishers and dreamers. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is:
"What do you wish for your relationships?"
As always Jamie seems to ask the the right question at just the right time.
I have been quite on the blogosphere and my e-courses lately due to some relationship issues my husband and I are working on. It really has taken much of my mental space lately and I have not had the energy for much else other than working and such, it has left me feeling a bit wrung out. I feel hopeful after my husband and I talked and I am hoping to get back into participating here more fully but please know that I have been reading your wishes and wishing for you.
I think what I learned most through this experience is that relationships need nuturing just like anything else and at times we have to tend to ourselves first and not get lost within the relationship. This way we keep our wells fill so we can than give to others.
As my husband and I have been talking about what we both would like from the relationship this particular question has been on my mind lately.
So... what I wish for my relationships are listed below. These are things that I think help nuture and grow relationships:
Love
Compassion
Forgiveness
Kindness
Trust
Laughter/joy/play
Respect
Understanding
Space to be yourself within the relationship
Acceptance
Patience
Sharing
Comfort
Partnership
I hope everyone is enjoying their summer we have been dealing with 100 degree temps these last couple of days and I feel like I am melting but happy to be present in each moment.
Namaste and keep dreaming,
Karen

16 comments:
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Good luck with all that you are working on. Make sure to take good care of yourself.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
Sweetie....I am right there with you ...struggling through relationship issues...sapping energy and distracting from other things I need to do...but it is necessary to come to some meeting of the minds and hearts...I am glad you are hon...we are not even close...but getting there!
Hugs and love my dear friend,
Sarah
♥Beautiful Karen♥... as you nurturingly wish for yourself and your relationships, so too do I deeply wish for you and all of your relationships.
With Love and Nurturing♥~Shamsi
As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish too. I hear you and know where you are. My husband and I have been working through our stuff too. My biggest thing is rembering to be patient.
Yes, relationships do need lots of nurturing. Your list is great. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Namaste.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her.
Seems there's nothing missing on the list. xo
I am inspired to know you are communicating consciously with your husband on these issues and using such soulful principals to guide you.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
My Relationships Wishcast
Karen, you list reveals that you know what it takes to nuture a relationship.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
Very clear!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
As you wish this for yourself, I too wish this for you
Beautiful list! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
As Karen wishes for herslef, so I wish for her also.
as you wish for yourself i wish for you as well
Wonderful wishes... As you wish for yourself, so do I too wish for you!
What a wonderful list of what a relationship needs!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Great list Karen.
xx
Post a Comment