I can't wait for this documentary to come to my area, it sounds amazing. The main concepts explored are:
1. it is scientifically proven that the human race IS connected. 2. It is human nature to be Cooperative NOT competitive. 3. You should always follow your heart to find where your passions lie...LoVE IT.
And I really like what he says at the end of the trailer below: "We started out asking questions about what was wrong with the world and ended up finding out what was right with it"
Namaste,
Karen
3 comments:
This looks to be fascinating. I particularly like the third proposal.
Have a good week, Boonie
Can't wait to see it! Thanks for the tip.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.
So happy to know about this! And, amazingly enough, it's coming to my town in early June. Will definitely try to be there!
Post a Comment