Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wishcast Wednesday: What do you wish to tend?

Spring in all it's glory

Hello my fellow wishers and dreamers! Today is Wednesday and over at Jamie Ridler’s Studios we are sharing our dreams and wishes.

Today’s wish prompt is: What do you wish to tend?

The very first thought that popped into my head while reading this was that I wish to tend to the happiness of my soul, the part of me beneath all the bullshit, the heart of me, my spirit.

I truly believe that all the time I have spent tending to my anxiety, fears and doubts has caused some damage to my spirit. I also believe this damage can be mended by tending to the happiness of my soul.

So instead of worrying that this extra weight makes me unattractive to my husband I am going to cultivate my sensuality and sense of confidence just as I am.
and
Instead of giving certain people power over me and my emotional well being, I am going to spend more time with those who appreciate me for who I am and don’t want me to change that.
and
Instead of spending time in fear of what the future holds I am going to spend time in creative space tending to the part of me that is in awe of the poetry a tree branch can make against a skyline, that feels the emotions in the music, that loves the written word.

Yes.......this is what I wish to tend to.............the happiness of my soul.

So what are you wishing to tend to this spring day? As you wish for yourself, I am always wishing for you as well.

Namaste,

Karen

10 comments:

LissaL said...

Karen, that is a wonderful wish:)
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Amanda St.Clair said...

Tending to the happiness of your soul. I love that! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

That is the most amazing shift of your point of view. The concept of you tending to your happiness instead of tending to your anxiety, the very concept that you were tending to something negative is an eye opener for me. Thank you so very much!!!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

What a wonderful wish!
As you wish for yourself, I wish you as well.

erinrichardson said...

Sounds wonderful! As you wish for yourself, Karen, so do I wish for you as well.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Such great plans! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Ceanne said...

I feel the beautiful energy of your wishes. Thank you!

As Karen wishes for herself, I truly wish for her as well!

kelly barton said...

go karen go!
the shift is all good chickadee.
so as you wish, i wish for you.

smooch.

Ginny said...

Karen, I got chills reading this. You are definitely on the right path to finding yourself and all the things that will bring you peace and happiness. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.

Jane said...

Beautiful wish, Karen ~ be happy, be sensual ... care for your precious soul.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

xo Jane