Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Wishing and Pictures



Hi my fellow wishers and photogs.  Today is Wednesday and we are wishing over at Jamie Ridler's Studios and sharing pictures over at the lovely Bella's 52 Photos Project.

Prompts this week:
Wishcasting:  How do you wish to be loved?
Photo:  Picture of writing.

These two prompts end up going together this week in a beautiful example of syncronicity.   I wish to love and be loved whole - heartedly.  To keep showing up, to keep being open to love, to feel that sense of belonging with someone.  This quote from John O'Donohue really says it for me.

“Love allows understanding to dawn, and understanding is precious. Where you are understood, you are at home. Understanding nourishes belonging. When you really feel understood, you feel free to release yourself into the trust and shelter of the other person's soul.”

― John O'Donohue, Anam Cara: A Book of Celtic Wisdom

The above picture was a handwritten blessing that I received from Jen Lee during her "Care and Keeping" class last year at Squam Art Workshops.  I was cleaning out some clutter yesterday and found this in my journal.  I really needed this reminder as I have been floundering a bit lately.

I feel like the closer I get to the truth the more I doubt everything but I have a feeling that's ok things are just getting clearer.

So my friends how are you wishing to be loved this week?  As you wish for yourself, I whole-heartedly wish for you also.

Namaste,
Karen

13 comments:

Birdie said...

I wish this week to be loved in a "please look after me" kind of way. I am tired. I need some love like someone making me a meal and hugging me and letting me cry.

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Unconditionally... without placing judgement.
"Take me for who I am" <3
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Morgaine Pendragon said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

It's always wonderful when their is synchronicity in our universe!

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. Don't you love it when we notice synchronicity in our lives?!

Amanda St.Clair said...

I sooo love the synchronicity of your post and picture! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

carol l mck said...

Creative photo ~ Perfect for 52 PP and As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also ~ namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

What beautiful synchronicities.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also - wholeheartedly!

Sandra Marie said...

Love allows understanding ~ love that thought! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

Bella said...

Beautiful, Karen.
Wishing for you - as you wish for yourself. xo

Joy said...

So beautiful..The absolute best we can share is when we open our hearts, daily, and choose to meet in and create from..this heart space.
Thank you for sharing love:)
As you wish for your self, so I too wish for you as well:)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Great to see you showing up again and again. :D
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Liz said...

John O'Donohue and Jen Lee in one post:) Hooray!