Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wishing and Taking Pictures

Hello fellow dreamers, wishers and photogs.  Today is Wednesday and we are sharing wishes and pictures over at Jamie Ridler's Studio's and Bella's 52 Photos Project.

Today's prompts are:
Wish:  What do you wish to do one day?
Picture:  A circle

I have been quite around here lately, trying to find focus and direction for myself.  I have so many things I wish to do and I actually have some time to do these things in so I can't use that as an excuse.  What I need to do is to give myself PERMISSION to do these things, instead of distracting myself with food and tv and the millions of other distractions I  fall into.  Here is a list of things I wish to do one day?

*  I wish to write once a day, be it a journal entry, poem, lyrics...ANYTHING
*  I wish to spend some time outside each day with my camera/iphone just taking shots.
*  I wish to de-clutter my space so I can actually have some physical and mental room to work in
*  I wish to convert a very small extra room into a creative space for myself.
*  I wish to go through the bags of magazines being saved for collaging and actually rip out what I need.
*  I wish to give up white flour and sugar even if only for a week to see how that would feel.
*  I wish to find clothes that express who I am inside without waiting to lose the weight.
*  I wish to be firmly in  my own skin, to own who I am with no excuses.
*  I wish to love and listen with my whole heart.
*  I wish to walk with my pup for a 1/2 hour a day.

Oh there are so many more but I am getting a wee bit overwhelmed here.  So I will leave the list at this for now.

Over at Bella's we were taking pics of circles.  I love these friendship/witch balls and have them in front of different windows throughout my house.  The one above is not the best picture but I love the colors of this one.

So my friends what are you wishing to do one day?  As you wish for yourself, I am wishing for you also.

Namaste,
Karen

15 comments:

Amy said...

There are so many wishes that one can have aren't there? Great wishes and a lot that I relate to! As you wish so I wish for you!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can SO relate to your wishes. Especially the one about clothing to express who you are, without waiting to lose weight. I struggle with that one a lot.

Great wishes!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Amanda St.Clair said...

Love these wishes! As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Janece said...

oh, the ball is beautiful! Never heard of that before!

And your list wish is beautiful, too. I particularly liked the one about fasting on the white flour and sugar.....

Karen D said...

testing

Meri said...

Beautiful glass ball! Love the colors.

Unknown said...

Beautiful wishes!!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish also for you!

Pam said...

Beautiful ball!!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well...

Morgaine Pendragon said...

Beautiful wishes Karen. Love the picture of the ball.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

carol l mck said...

Awesome photo ! ~thanks, namaste, Carol (A Creative Harbor) linked with 52 Photo Projects

Bella said...

Beautiful, Karen. As you wish for yourself, I wish the same for you. xo

Lily said...

I think you already do the first two more than you realize, and you do them both beautifully. :)

Hugs,
Lily

urban muser said...

cool shot. wishing the best for you.

Mouse said...

Love your list :)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too!

Liz said...

Look at all of those beautiful colors! May all your wishes come true (and I agree with Lily - I believe many are already here).