Friday, February 12, 2010

The Happy Book - What made me happy this week



Hi!
Over at Jamie Ridler's I am participating in the book blog "The Happy Book"

This week while I wait for the book I will share some happy moments.

The Big Happy of the Week was a SNOW DAY smack in the middle of the week, school's closed, work closed, no one on the roads, it was bliss. Here are some pictures for you to share in my happy. The last one is an art project I am working on, I was able to spend some time on that during the snow day, extra bliss.

What were your happy moments this week?

Namaste,
Karen

CLICK ON PICS FOR A LARGER VIEW







18 comments:

Ginny said...

When I was teaching there was nothing better than a snow day. It is always so nice to have extra time to do whatever we want. Your pictures were beautiful.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh my goodness, that is a cute doggie! :) It is nice when all of a sudden you have an unexpected day all to yourself inside. Glad it made you so very happy!

Lawendula said...

Happy weekend! :)

brandi said...

~i love the third picture you have taken... magical in every way...enjoy your moments creating away...happy are you...brightest blessings~

Unknown said...

How wonderful. Thanks for sharing

Amanda said...

How wonderful. Thanks for sharing

Amanda said...

How wonderful. Thanks for sharing

nadia said...

I love that you happy day was "snow day". SO cute! we get so much snow here that "snow days" are rare otherwise every day would be a snow day. love your pics too especially the torso. I cut one in half and added it to my "word of the year" piece. happy weekend to you! ciao!

Lisa @sacred circle said...

Oh what a beautiful winter wonderland! I love it too when the snow falls and everything shuts down... as long as I get to stay home and watch it from inside with a warm cup of tea! I'll see you in virtual retreat land! :)

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

i love love love the last picture
i did click it to make it bigger
te-hee!
hugs!

Liz said...

Hooray for snow days and more time for art projects!

Sara @SoulSpackle said...

Sounds like you had a cozy snow day! I love the photos you took -- very lovely.. that white that coats everything just after a storm is quietly beautiful..

Helen said...

That looks utterly blissful. Thanks for sharing your happy in such beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

It really does feel like "found time" when it comes unexpectedly like that. And then you have such fun deciding how to use it. Loved the photos.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Great snow images! Cool project.

Highest Unfolding said...

love the snow day pics- especially the tree! is that art project you're working on a valentine box by any chance? ;)

Lexington said...

Your snow day pics are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kim said...

My Happy was a snow day TOO!! Looks like the pupster liked it,too!