Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday:What story do you wish to live or let go of?


Picture: Back Door Designs

Good Wednesday my fellow wishers and dreamers. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is "What story do you wish to live or let go of?"


I think the story I wish to let go of is the story that I am prone to anxiety and fear, this is a story created in my youth, a story others told me about myself and a story I kept telling about myself. I am ready to let that story go.

The story I want to live is the story of my present and future, a story of courage, faith, trust, good health and love. I want to start living the life of the authentic me, the story I know is deep inside me, the story I was born with.

I know creativity is a door that will lead me to the story of the authentic me, I have had peeks through the cracks in that door from time to time and the view looks pretty good! Now I only need to open that door and walk through to the other side knowing everything will be alright.
It is ok to let go of the old story, that time is over. A new chapter is beginning....


So fellow wishers what are the stories you are telling?

Namaste,
KAren

24 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!!
Oh Karen...whip that door open and step on in...you will be amazed at what you can't see through the cracks!! Magic!
I wanted to tell you how amazing the class is...I am so loving this hon...I cannot tell you how very much it means to me that you blessed me with this gift. I spent last week - old pictures week - crying like a baby ..and this week actually made a video of me...ackk..but it is wonderful every minute of it!! Thank you hon!
Hugs, Sarah

Suzie Ridler said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

New chapters are powerful and super exciting.

brandi said...

~as Karen wishes to be courageous letting go of fear walking authentic to who she is within so I wish for her too...may you take strides each day that lead you to your story that has been hidden away...brightest blessings~

Anonymous said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Here's to new beginnings!

Wendy said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Enjoy the journey of your life story as you see it.

Jules - Not in Oz Anymore said...

As Karen wishes, I so wish for her too. You said girlfriend. Creativity will open those doors to authenticity!

Lawendula said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Let it begin NOW :)

LissaL said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Lis said...

beautifully put! i am reminded of all the stories about me being painfully shy and how i transformed into that being. the past is history, the future unknown and all we have is this moment, which is why it is called the Present. Or something to that effect from Kung Fu Panda!

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Anonymous said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

I could relate sweetie!

Sulwyn said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Step in to that new story... it sounds so amazing and wonderful!

Ginny said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. It is amazing how great you can feel when you let go of the old story. It sounds like you know exactly how you want the next chapter of your life to be. Enjoy every creative minute!!

alisha said...

lovely!

as karen wishes for herself, so i wish for her also!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
Go out through that door and have some fun. :)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
be open.let go said...

As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

Kat said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Jane said...

I hear you on the anxiety and fear pieces. Same with me. But I believe in the power to let go if we really want to choose happiness over limitations. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. If you would like a copy of the Freida story from the local newspaper just email me and I'd be happy to send it along to you via mail. paintedhouse52@yahoo.com

Lexington said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Wishing you all the best on filling in the page of your story about your authentic self.

Unknown said...

Karen,
I feel your wish will be granted, as you feel through your creativity! As you, Karen, wish for yourself, I wish for you also!

Rebekah said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for also! :)

Beverley Baird said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
May you open wide that door and have your dreams and wishes fulfilled!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As you wish for yourself, I so loving and heartily wish for you as well.

Sara @Soulspackle said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!!

And see how many Wednesday wishes come true, in their own time.. it's beautiful!