
Image: Rachel Mallino The wishing tree.
Hi fellow wishers and dreamers.. This week over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is: Where do you wish to travel?
I think I have a few answers to this one...
The first is quite literal, I would love to TRAVEL period. I am working on my fear of flying and when I overcome it I would love to travel to California, Seattle, Washington,Austin(TX), Ireland, Italy, Greece and Spain...to just name a few ;-)
The second not quite so literal, I would love travel into the past and steer the younger me in a different direction a few times, now I know the person I am is a direct result of where I have been and I am doing pretty good so somewhere along the line things did go right. The thing is that I would love to save that young girl some hurt. This is just wishful thinking because I am grateful for who I am and where I am and in reality changing something would make me a different person.
So instead I would just go back and comfort that girl and let her know things are going to turn out ok.
And lastly I would love to travel the depths of my imagination and embrace the creative well that is there just waiting to be explored. I could start by keeping a dream journal, our inner critic tends to be turned off while dreaming.
Just one more thought on travelling, there is a wonderful blog called "The Hermitage" by Rima who is an artist, her and her partner are travelling through Europe in their four wheeled house selling their art. It is a wonderful blog and it even starts, "Welcome Travellers".
Thanks again for a thought provoking prompt Jamie!
So my fellow wishers where would you like to travel?
Namaste,
Karen
20 comments:
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. It sounds like you have quite a lot of travel in your future! Enjoy it all! (After the airplane phobia is worked over!)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also
Those are many different journeys, I can see the wisdom in all of them. We can get off course, can't we? I hope you do travel in all the ways you desire.
As Karen wishes for herself :) So too do I wish for Karen!!!! ~♥Shamsi
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. I too sometimes wish I could travel back in time.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
~as Karen D wishes to overcome her fears and venture out into the big open sky and also explore her imagination so I wish for her too...may you embrace these opportunities and set forth on the path you wish to walk along...happy travels and brightest blessings...may all you wish for come to be~
Lots of wonderful adventures await you on your travels! Have fun and may your wishes and desires be fulfilled. I'm going to check out that blog you recommended.
All of those travels sound great. As you wish for yourself, I lovingly wish for you also. xo
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. It sounds like you many wonderful adventures ahead of you! It can be so exciting to turn one's dreams into reality.
May your wish fly you to your heart’s content…
As you wish for yourself, I so wish for you as well…
As you wish for yourself, so do I wish as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
So when you get to Seattle..I want you to take a short 6 hour drive East and come visit me here in Idaho!!! Hugs to you hon, Sarah
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also. Who would not like to journey back to the 'we' we were so the 'we' we are now could benefit from our knowledge? In the mean time - may you conquer your fear of flying....
<< I could start by keeping a dream journal, our inner critic tends to be turned off while dreaming. >> For the past few nights, I've dreamed of shopping. My inner critic may be turned off during dreaming, but my inner shopper sure isn't turned off! LOL! I love dream journals. I love to interpret my dreams. Here is a website which you may or may not have in your favorites.
www.dreammoods.com
The dream dictionary is fantastic!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for Karen also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. What a grand list of places to travel to! Hope you get to explore ALL of them!
I love that tree image! xo, Isabell
that is a beautiful wishing tree. hope you are well. hugs!!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish also. I want to travel too. I have a list. One day the money will be there to do so. I can't wait to check out that blog you suggested.
Earlier this week I dreamed I was in Paris - clearly my soul wishes I were doing a little more traveling:)
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!
Post a Comment