
Image: Google Image Search
Hi my fellow wishers and dreamers. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the Wish prompt is: What do you wish to DARE?
I wish to dare to hope that things are working just as they should in my life, that my life is unfolding as it is meant to and to trust that I am on the right path.
I dare to open my arms and my heart to my loved ones, to accept them for who they are as I accept myself for who I am.
I dare to let myself spend as much time as I can in creative space, to really let my creative side fly (as Sarah says). I am currently in a art saves journal swap headed up by Carmen over at Writing from Life.
Here is my most recent art pages I did for one of the participants. I just looked at their blog and then went through my magazines and let my intuition guide me. I was drawn to lots of blues for her. See my final product below. I am having fun and it is giving me an excuse to create.

CLICK ON PIC FOR LARGER VIEW
So my fellow wishers and dreamers, what do you wish to dare today?
Namaste,
Karen
19 comments:
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. You have done some beautiful work, keep it up!
I Believe In Your Wish To Dare!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.
Beautiful page! Sometimes it feels like we are being forced out of the cocoon ... i see you as this magnificent butterfly just realizing she has these wings ...
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Thank you for sharing your wish, your creation and your spirit!
yes yes yes to taking flight and embrace yourself completely and wholly!!!
As Karen wishes for herself so I Carmen with all my heart wishes for her also
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Yes I do....girl Let Fly with the Creative side of you!! You are so amazing hon...what creativity and talent!! Can't wait to see where this wish leads you!!
Hugs and love, Sarah
Beautiful art journal and wishes! As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
You are well on your way to being a creative Goddess! Dare to be fabulously and deliciously wild with colour. I could eat the blue in your art. Yummy.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Beautiful journal page!
Lovely art journal work Karen Dear!
As Karen wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her with all my heart!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
So lovely ...I have just started my first art journal!
As Karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Namaste
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
~i dare you to let hope float...release it and see what comes to be...believe in what you are and hold within...accepting is hard but we can try each day...have faith that indeed the steps you are taking are moving you along the path you are meant to be...as Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her too...i believe in you and dare you to let fly as you wish and be that creative l♥ving woman that you already are...warm wishes and brightest blessings~
Love your art journal page! As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Karen I do love these pages. Always trust your intuition.
As Karen wishes for herself
I wish for her also.
Post a Comment