Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday: How Do you wish to bloom?


Image: Google Images

Hello my fellow wishers and dreamers. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is: How do you wish to bloom?

The first few words that came to me were: spirit, good health, opening, loving.

I love the idea of blooming, I wish to bloom in good health, self-love and spirit. Blooming in these areas will lead to opening in all areas of my life, my relationships, my creativity, security, my body and so much more.

I would also like to explore my spirituality in self and community and let that bloom. I feel like I am looking for that connection to spirit.

I wish to bloom creatively through giving myself the time and physical space to be in creative space. I am changing over a small room into a combo library and art studio with the intention of making that an environment where I can explore my creativity.

Only 9 more days to the end of Tax Season...yippeeee!!! I look forward to getting back to my projects and I have the urge to clear the clutter with some spring cleaning.

All the trees are blooming here and the colors are so soft and beautiful.

I look forward to checking in and seeing your wishes today.

Namaste,
Karen

13 comments:

Lis said...

Yeah - a new art space! It does seem like first we need to clear away debris, making room for our gardens to receive optimum light, air and water. May your creative seeds take root and bloom!

And the underground river that feeds it all ... connection to spirit ... i keep coming back to that piece in my life. making time for myself to be with Self and Spirit and seeking community to support me in that journey.

Sounds like the fog of tax season is beginning to life and sunlight is waiting to shine down upon you and your garden. Can't wait to see what you grow :)

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish wholeheartedly for her also!

Diva Kreszl said...

sweet Karen as you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish for you also!

Julie Jordan Scott said...

Ahh, yes! YES! YES!

As Karen wishes for spirit, good health, opening, loving and more, I wish for her also....

gina said...

Your wishes to bloom in good health, self-love, and spirit are so essential. How wonderful to be able to create a studio for your creative explorations--have fun with that. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!!
Oh hon I wish for these things for you..wonderful powerful wishes! I know you will be glad to get done with tax season..ackkkkk!! Hugs and love, Sarah

Morgaine Pendragon said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Beverley Baird said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Such great wishes!

Anonymous said...

as karen wishes for herself so i wish for her also

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen - Thanks for stopping by the mountain mermaid. I love your 'blooming' wish - ha that sounds funny, but it is not meant to be. I also read your 'accomplishment' wish - and it really touched me. I grapple with my own sense of security constantly. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also. Cheers from Colorado.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

yes for that art space, you are going to have lots of fun there!!!
also, i like the idea of blooming in community, because oh yes, i do believe in that ;-)
i think feeling part of a group of persons makes us feel very important and special and at the same time we know we are appreciated and value.

i am glad you are part of our round robin "art saves"
hugs my dear Karen!

Athena Marie said...

As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her as well.

Lisa M Griffin said...

Thoughtful and introspective... but I do wish to continually bloom in a creative fashion, now and always. ;)