
Image: http://allabtpj.blogspot.com/
Hello my fellow wishers and dreamers. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is: What do you wish to take a break from?
Well as some of you know I have struggled with anxiety and I think in this modern world who the heck hasn't.
Well I would like to take a break from that worry and such. I would like to have faith that things are going to be ok that all is going as it should and to be at peace with where I am at this time. I think this will help me live my life to my fullest potential.
All this worrying feeds into my insecurities especially about myself and my relationships, for once I would like to wake up and feel good about myself and my place in this world. I would like to feel secure in my marriage and in my own self even when there are issues to work on, to be ok if things are a little shaky. I think I need to sure up my own personal security so I am not always looking for it externally.
And lastly I would like my inner critic to take a break, a long extented break! ;-)
Another great wishprompt this week. Thanks Jamie!
I have been very busy at work (accounting office) and have not had as much time to comment and blog but I would like you all to know I have been checking in on your blogs even if I have not had the time to comment as I would like, I look forward to reading about your wishes today.
Namaste,
Karen
16 comments:
I so get where you are! Send that inner critic packing with her unwelcome friends anxiety and depression!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!
~may that not so nice inner critic never return...as Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her too...brightest blessings~
AS Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
Vanquish that inner critic! Martha Beck's books are really helpful in this area. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
definitely time to let go of your inner critic! I find I worry much less when I turn things over to God, after all if He's 'got it' why should I waste my time on it! 'Let Go & Let God' is my motto!
As Karen wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish for her also!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I, Carmen wish for her also.
hugs!
Worry, inner critics, doubt, insecurity ... all nasty gremlins that jealously try to steal our attention away from the bounty and the beauty that surrounds us. I love this kundalini practice of reciting "I am bountiful, I am beautiful, I am blissful ... I am, I am!" Sing it loud and proud!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
Send that critic packing! :) As the sweet Karen wishes for herself, so I wish also!
Much Joy, Many Blissings~*
Molly
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!
Oh hon...right there with ya. The last month has been just one big stress after another! May we both feel calm and roll along with the water and know things are as they should be. Sending hugs to you hon, Sarah
Oh boy - are we on the same page or what?!? As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!
Namaste Karen!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. Have you read Magpie Girls stuff about silencing gremlins? It might help.
When I catch myself being self-critical, I just imagine my inner critic as one of the grumpy old men from the muppets. That helps : )
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also.
Begone inner critic!
Hey Sweetie...I left you a special award on my blog....:)
Hi, I will be a co-pilot of yours in Kelly Rae's course. I wish to take a break from feeling like I have done everything wrong in my life. I know it is not true, and my life is not that bad, but sometimes I feel like that and I don't know where to start to invent my future. I hope to recharge my optimism batteries through this adventure! Here is my post about taking a break: http://embracetiger.blogspot.com/2010/04/daily-battles.html
Post a Comment