Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday: What do you wish for your space?


Image: naturalhome magazine

Hello my fellow wishers and dreamers.
Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is: What do you wish for your space?

My wish today is going to be short and sweet, I wish for my space to reflect my heart and soul. I wish for it to be a place of comfort and security, I place to love and be loved, warm and welcoming.

Right now my space is filled with many areas of clutter and I have a sneaking suspicion that is reflecting my current mood, my mind/spirit is cluttered and I need to sort through the muck and get to the heart of things. Then my space can truly reflect the inner me.

Namaste friends and happy wishing.

15 comments:

Lis said...

Here's to de-cluttering your space so your heart and mind can soar!

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

(I did the Goddess Haven ecourse which was a wonderful way to begin to tackle all my clutter although I feel it is staging a counter-attack!)

CP said...

Mmmm... Karen, I am so on your brainwaves today. Totally right there with you :)

For the Space that Karen wishes to make her own and all that entails, so too do I wish for Karen and her space! ♥~Shamsi

Morgaine Pendragon said...

As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

Anonymous said...

I wish for my space to reflect my heart and soul. I wish for it to be a place of comfort and security, I place to love and be loved, warm and welcoming.


As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

... Thanks for your-mail.....
here's what I've been doing ( I went to a college graduation in LA)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/artyowza/sets/72157623997785327/show/

and

here's my Across Mediums slideshow

http://www.flickr.com/photos/artyowza/sets/72157623993974922/show/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Suzie Ridler said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

I love that photo! It says home to me too.

gina said...

A short but powerful wish! I am struggling against the clutter of mind also...As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Librarian Lee said...

Very strong and clear! As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also. as above, so below :)

Beverley Baird said...

We have similar goals!
As karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!

Liz said...

Another great wish - can totally relate:)

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

ABCcreativity said...

as karen wishes for herself, i wish for her also <3

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

what a lovely wish! As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

alisha said...

yes, simple and so sweet.

as karen wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.

Unknown said...

as Karen wishes for herself, I also wish for her.