
Hi my fellow wishers and dreamers, today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is: "What do you wish to experience"
What I would love to experience is a day where I wake up without a negative thought in my mind and not an ache in my body (the 40's have been about adjusting)or to not get so down on myself when I do have the occasional ache or negative/critical thought, that only makes it worse.
I would love to experience the feeling of complete and utter joy at just being alive and breathing. Not too much to ask, right?
I fight the negativity/critic/anxiety so much at times that I get tired and just feel somewhat defeated but I am here and I am still wishing and dreaming and that says alot.
When I was a young girl I used to wish and dream and have such positive thoughts, but those in my live who loved me and were around me were very negative/anxious and depressed people and I struggle with the inheritance but it is in my power to say NO I don't want that, thank you anyway.
I wish to experience the life I was born to live, the life of a sensitive soul who isn't afraid to write poems and create all day if she wants. The girl who dances at the drop of a dime and sings out loud no matter if she is in key. A woman who loves and is in love with life and the people in it, who heals herself and reaches out to help others.
Well that came out fairly quickly and without much thought today, that life must be right there under the surface, I just have to dig a little!
So my fellow wishers what are you wishing to experience today?
Namaste,
Karen
29 comments:
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. In reading what you want Karen, it is all there, a part of who you are. Here's wishing you a life full of light moments and happiness.
you are well on your way to achieving your goals, it is in your power after all...no one elses. as you wish for yourself dear one I so lovingly wish for you also!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Here's to more postivity :)
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
I love the sound of the bright, happy, cheerful and creative little girl you. Let her play!
~as Karen wishes for herself so I greatly wish for her too...let your soul release itself and be that woman you once were...the woman you are wishing to be once more...she is there...just waiting to be freed...warm wishes and brightest blessings~
I, too, have a family with deep roots in negativity and it takes a lot of soul work to overcome it, but it can be done. Acknowledge the negative thoughts and then let them go. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
p.s. Did you read the Joy Diet?
Wonderful wish! A day without negativity would be blissful, I think.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Great wish, I with you in wishing for a life full of little moments and happiness, no negative thought in sight. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. We can all do with more positivity!
here's to joy joy joy joy joy!
as karen wishes for herself, i wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself I also wish for her. I'd go for complete and utter joy too!
As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also. The life you were meant to live! Yessirree
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
blessings
~*~
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
YES YES YES girl....may this come to you and wake you with joy every morning!!!
I totally understand the 40 thing..even though it is almost 50 thing for me...I have quit drinking so much coffee..which I loooove..if I drink too much it makes me hurt all over..weird huh?
Hugs to you hon, Sarah
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Great wish! As always:)
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
Wonderful wishes - well worth pursuing!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well. Wishing you much joy!
Such a beautiful wish! I want to grab your hand and have us burst into an off-key song together! And I love this: "I wish to experience the life I was born to live" - it is here, waiting for you to reach out and grab it!
So why not grab your art journal and put down those dreams you had as a girl? Perhaps what you are resisting is merely knowing your joy - once you taste it, there is no going back.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
it was lovely connecting with you last night - i am really looking forward to seeing you "in the flesh." :)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Such a lovely wish and so powerful!
Hugs and positivity being sent your way!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! Here's to positive energy!!!
Wishing you joy and plenty of positive energy! :-) As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
My dear Karen, I wish all of that for you as well. And what is more, I am certain that you have already created that "you" in your dreams and it is all coming to the surface now! Your negative/anxious thoughts will subside more and more as you see it all unfolding perfectly in your life! I can see it all already!!! Much love, Silke
Hello from the flying lessons e-course! see you there, Robin
What more can someone wish for but to have wisdom, happy family, good friends and oneness with God.
Post a Comment