Image: Google ImagesHello fellow wishers, today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is: What do you wish to envision?
What I would like to envision for myself is a life that looks like this:
Wake up and feel refreshed and ready to start the day.
Finding work that makes me feel like I am not actually working.
Spending time in creative space daily, nurturing my creative side.
Really connecting with the people in my life.
Loving my spouse and myself without expectations.
Searching for, allowing and embracing joy in my life.
Being ok with what is and not rushing into the next thing, actually being in the now.
Finding like minded people to be in community with to give support and be supported.
Filling my mind/body/spirit with the things that will nourish them and getting rid of the junk, be it food, thoughts, actions.
Spending some time each day meditating, slowing down a bit.
Let go of the past, learn from it but then move forward.
Having faith and trust in where I am and where I am headed.
Now if I could only get out of my own way, maybe this list can become a reality! ;-)
So what are you envisioning for yourself today?
Namaste,
Karen
17 comments:
As Karen wishes for herself, I so wish for her too!
as karne wishes for herself I so lovingly wish for her also!
What a wonderful vision for yourself!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!
I think that is a fantastic day! As Karen wishes for herself, I so lovingly wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Wouldn't it be freeing to go through life without any expectations for ourself or others. Something I will definitely think about this week.
What a clear and beautiful vision!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well!
Love your wishes - Don't you hate it when you stand ground in front of yourself? I do!!
As Karen wishes for her beautiful wishes, I lovingly wish foe her as well.
Wow! What a great list. As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
That's a lovely wish. As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her too!
I wished the same.
Hope all of your wishes come true!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
I read your lovely post this morning, before I was able to wish myself... and now, yes - yes - yes - where are you?
Sure - I can bring my roving camp to you!!
:-)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!!
Karen, I so enjoyed reading you feature and identify with your wish. As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.
Finding work that makes me feel like I am not working! I love that statement! As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for also!
A wonderfully clear and heartfelt list! As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
You make beautiful wishes, Karen! As you wish for yourself, so I lovingly wish for you also!
Post a Comment