
Hi My fellow wishers and dreamers. Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studios the wish prompt is "What do you wish for less of?"
I just wanted to say thanks for wishing with me even the weeks I could not comment back. I read and wish with all of you but this summer has been an emotional rollercoaster for me and I have not had much energy to comment on everyone's wish, but I wanted to say I am always there wishing with and for you.
Here are some things I wish for less of:
1. Extra pounds: I don't need the protection they once supplied, things are going to be ok.
2. less white sugar and white flour in my life.. I need to kick this sugar habit. I am adding more whole foods/fruits and veggies. (see pic above, this is my new habit: juicing) juice above is kale, celery, parsley and apple. It was surprisingly good.
3. unnecessary fears and anxiety, I know some fear and anxiety is healthy but when you live with the "when is the other shoe gonna drop" mentality life can get way too stressful, time to get into the here and now.
4. Less clutter: in my physical space and my mental space!
5. less excuses why I can't spend time creating, writing,loving, wishing and dreaming.. seiously if not now, WHEN??
6. less inertia.. I need to move this body before it can't move anymore ;-)
7. less self-doubt, I am worthy of love and happiness, we all are.
So what are you wishing for less of in your life?
Have a great day.
Namaste,
Karen
11 comments:
Hoping that the brakes have been applied & you are off the ride! I know how draining that can be. The juice recipe looks pretty darn good. I may just try one myself!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish also
Nice wishes!! As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also.
as Karen wishes for herself, i wish for her also.
You do have a long list of important wishes. Don't be too hard on yourself...baby steps work too. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Holding you and your wish in my hands like the princess from The Neverending Story...
Beautiful and powerful my friend, for all that Karen wishes for Less of, so too do I stand with and wish for Karen the removal of all that will give Karen her clear path.♥~Shamsi
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
YES YES YES..to ever single one hon!! I am soooo with you here hon...has been a summer..emotional and overwhelming..am glad it is fall!! Here is to less bs and more good stuff!! Hugs and love, Sarah
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
Wishing you lots of goodness as you reach for less.
Wonderful list! And that juice is a gorgeous color!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
I can relate to everything on this list. As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also
As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for her also!
A list I can fully relate to!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.
Post a Comment