Monday, October 25, 2010

Mondays Inspiration Celebration

I am happy to join in at Lis's Dandelions Seeds and Dreams Monday Inspiration. 

I enjoyed a gorgeous fall day at Storm King Art Center, you can read about it by clicking name.  You walk around about 80 acres and there are all these outdoor sculptures, it was pretty amazing.

Enjoy your Monday and may you find inspiration wherever you go.

Namaste
Karen




2 comments:

Lis said...

Oh wow! Storm King is one of my FAVORITE places! And especially in the Fall. I love the Noguchi Peach Pit (Momo Taro) and remember climbing inside of it to get a view of the world from within :)

Fantastic colors! I guess if I cannot be there, the next best thing is to experience it through your lens :) I remember it as being so peaceful, so otherworldly. A few shots made me think we were back at Squam.

What a great treat!

Liz said...

What fun to get to re-visit Storm King! So jealous that you had gorgeous weather:) Thank you so much for sharing this visual treat!!