Monday, October 18, 2010
New York State of Mind-Monday Inspiration
Good Morning my fellow bloggers! Yesterday we had family in from out of town (12 of us) so we went into NYC for the day. It was a picture perfect fall day in the City. I will add this post to Lisa's Monday Inspirations over at Dandelion Seeds and Dreams as NY truly inspired me this week.
We live close enough to the NY but we don't go there often as it always seems like such a hassle to get there, but once I am there I LOVE it. There is so much to see and hear. I looked like a tourist snapping away with my camera. The sky was so clear yesterday and the reflections on all the buildings just kept catching my eye.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day!
If you want to see the pictures larger click the below link
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41584693@N02/sets/72157625062148707/show/
Have a great day,
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, there's that city I love so much! Thank you so much for sharing these great photos!
LOVE NYC! I used to go each May for work but haven't been in 5 years now...
I love NYC too! Your photos are great! I especially like the reflections of buildings in buildings - nice. I'm so glad you had a great trip and hope you continue to find inspiration wherever you are!!
Darling - your New York series (loving the red!) are AMAZING! You have such a great eye for pattern ... those first shots with reflections on the buildings - stunning! And I really see the influence of you soaking up Susannah's work and giving it a modern twist. How I wish I could have been with you snapping away :)
I was fortunate enough to have been able to go into NYC fairly regularly as a teen/young adult. I miss it! It has been over 5 years since we visited and your shots actually made me teary eyed. Now I will have to get back ... and you will have to meet me in the city for coffee and adventures!
xo Lis
Post a Comment