Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wishcast Wed/52 Photos Project/August Break

Good Morning August Breakers, wishers and fellow photogs today is Wednesday and I am going to keep wishcasting short as I am participating in Susannah Conway's August Break, which is about posting pictures with no pressure to write a blogpost.

Wishcasting prompt from Jamie Ridlers Studios:  What inspiration do you wish to follow?
Bella's 52 Photos Project:  Picture of a reflection.

The inspiration I wish to follow is the one that has been calling to me lately, words and images.  I am still keeping up with taking my iphone pics and my daily writing prompts.  I am really finding peace in these activities and I wish to continue following their inspiration. 

I also find myself being inspired by the words of others, there is much to learn by listening, really listening.

The above double reflection picture is one of my favs from my time in Vivienne McMaster's Inner Muse Class.  I loved this mermaid mirror that I had bought for my 10 year old neice so much that I bought one for my inner child as well.

So what inspiration are you wishing to follow today?  As you wish for yourself, I am also wishing for you.

Namaste,
Karen

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture, too. But then again, I love mermaids. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. May your creativity continue to bring you much joy and happiness.

Ginny said...

I too love the picture. Taking an August break with just pictures sounds lovely. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

deb did it said...

I love the Mermaid hugging your beautiful self!
As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you

Sarah Lewis said...

Yay for the August break and the beautiful photo! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.

Janece said...

LOVE the mermaid mirror! What a cleaver idea of a photo op! :)

Its wonderful to read about the peace you enjoy while pursuing your passions :)

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well!

Elsie said...

great mirror shot

CP said...

Thanks Karen :) I find that I too am taking inspiration from others' words and pictures♥ As Karen wishes for herself, so too do I wish for her following of beautiful inspiration, wehre ever she may find it♥

Vanessa said...

The picture is very beautiful I like the fact that there are two reflection... As you wish for yourself I wish for you as well...

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Love the picture! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photograph - love the double reflection effect :)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you als.

Cinnamon owl said...

I love mermaids! Your mirror is awesome, so is your photo. Have a great week!

urban muser said...

love the double reflection! (and the mermaid of course)

Sylvia said...

Oh! cute mirror & beautiful photo.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also :)

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Great photo :]
What an inspiring wish... love it!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Bella said...

Wishing for you as you wish for yourself.
Lovely peek of you, Miss K!

Donna Wynn (Yogiknitgirl) said...

Great picture! Totally love the mermaid mirror. I took Vivienne's class recently as well! I learned so much. I wish you peace and all good things!

Sandra Marie said...

Love the double reflection! And, love Vivienne's courses too!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

" M " said...

I always love coming over to your blog and seeing your amazing pics , you inspire me to take more pics.

As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also.

Lis said...

Oooo ... and you are using the Big Girl camera to capture the girl within you! Love it!

Liz said...

Delighted to hear how much you're getting from your exploration of words and images these days! Great photo!