Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Wishcast Wed/52 Photos Prompt
Good Morning August Breakers, wishers and fellow photogs today is Wednesday and that means wishing with Jamie Ridler and sharing pictures at Bella's 52 Photos Project. The prompts are:
Wishcasting prompt from Jamie Ridlers Studios: What do you wish to enjoy?
Bella's 52 Photos Project: silhouette
My wish is simple this week. I wish to learn how to enjoy my life with as little stress and anxiety as possible, seems like a simple wish, no? NO...anxiety is my go to emotion, learned behavior from my childhood. The problem is that I am no longer able to contain all this anxiety and stress, my body is screaming at me to release it, to let it go.
I wish to enjoy my life without this anger that is boiling over in my body. Anger at my husband at deeds he has done, lies that he has told (not to hurt me HAH), anger at myself for not being able to deal with my stress better. And believe me I know this anger at self is not good and leads to more stress and anxiety, it's a vicious roller coaster.
I have made a choice to not have a person in my life because said person was not a true friend and has caused more harm than good in my life and has come between my husband and myself, has fed my feelings of insecurity (knowingly and unknowingly) in my marriage, causing me to be envious and jealous of her friendship with my husband. I can't control my husband and who he chooses to associate with BUT I can choose to not be around this person and I am making a stand. I don't yet know the fallout of this but I know it has to be done.
I have reached the point of taking all I can. It is time to take care of myself and my marriage, unwilling to play the fool no more. She knows how I feel, I have discussed with her and my husband both that I believe they have crossed the line and they don't have the boundaries that come with being married to other people but they choose to disregard my feelings, so I choose not to remain friends with her. She had the gall to say she treats my husband like a girlfriend, texting him and calling him all the time, I tried to explain to her that HE is not a GIRL and thus his reactions to her are not always "girlfriend" like.
Sorry for the rant, needed to get it out. I just wish that some of the people in my life understood where I'm coming from but I can't make them and that's OK.
I wish to enjoy my life by doing what's good for me and right now that is staying away from certain people, re-assessing my life and the way I spend my time, being in creative space more and connecting to those who are more genuine.
The photo prompt's above show the siloutte of my neighbor's house against a beautiful setting sun and Bella, our pup who is half in and half out of siloutte/shadows, I love this picture of her.
So my friends as you are wishing for yourself today know that I am wishing for and with you.
Namaste,
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
I love your photos. I'm also giving you a great big hug right now. I hope your anxiety fades, it's something that I've been dealing with lately too. It got to the point where I was waking up and just the thought of starting the day made me feel ill and made it difficult to breathe.
I hope it gets better for you, I really do.
As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you.
I love the honesty and openness of this blog. I know how difficult betrayal can be, so I want to convey the compassion of a stranger who can feel your pain.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. May this be a day you you enjoy yourself and appreciate the beautiful that is within you. All the best.
Oh, dear one, such pain you are in. I am sorry for what you have suffered. But you are on the right path. Hang in there and seek to release the anger from your body.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
Hang in there ((hug))! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!
Lovely photos!!
I am so sorry for all the pain you are experiencing. You are right to be concerned, don't let anyone tell you that you are being foolish. You know in your heart what you have to do. I'm not saying I know, or someone else knows, but whatever it is, you know. I am sending an angel your way today. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. I wish the best for you.
How brave and powerful is your wish to let go of anger and be the wholly contented person you really are and need to be. As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also. Keep Bella close to you, she seems like a dear soul and certainly can give you the unconditional love you deserve.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. I hope that you can take that time to breathe and remove yourself from the harmful things in your life. Love the pup! :)
Love your wishes... I am also wishing the same! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
I have been there and it is a very painful dark night of soul place to be but you are awakening to the truth that you deserve better and that is the beginning of finding your way out and back to yourself. Blessings of peace and I pray not wish you healing
My heart has cracked wide open for you....reclaim yourself and stay strong. ~As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you.~
I'm so sorry for your heartbreak...it sounds like you're doing the very best things: taking care of yourself and creating good boundaries. Obviously there is 'something' happening that doesn't have a place in your marriage. I'm going to make my own wish: That your husband cut off all communication with this 'friend', just like you have, for the sake of your marriage and to honor his wife!
Thank you for sharing so openingly....
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!
I am glad you are reaching in to your inner strength and standing up to something that is wrong. They say you can't choose your family but you can choose your friends. Thank god for that.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you.
Dynamite photos! Love them! And as your wish for yourself I wish for you as well.
namaste, Carol ( A Creative Harbor) from 52 PP
Round of applause for the "He is not a girl" answer! Stay strong. {big hug}
Amazing pup photograph!
Letting go of anger is not easy,but is wonderful for your health. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also
I have a Blog Award to share with you at my blog:
http://www.acreativeharbor.com/
Hope you like it and will pass it on ~ namaste, Carol
Hey sweetie. Wishing you peace on your journey. xo
love that silhouette. great colors.
Wow. What a post. Very brave to post such personal stuff. And well done for drawing such strong boundaries of self-respect for yourself. I hope the fallout isn't too severe and hubby appreciates all he has!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.
Sending you love, K. Listen to your heart and follow your instincts. You are stronger than you think and you are beautiful inside and out... You deserve ALL good things in your life. Big love, T
Post a Comment