Thursday, December 29, 2011

Year End 52 Photos Project

Hello Friends.  Today I am sharing my last pictures of 2011 for Bella's 52 Photos Project. I have been so inspired each week by Bella and my fellow photographers who have have played along this year.  I can't wait to see what Bella has up her sleeve for 2012.

This weeks photo prompts were:  What will you leave behind in 2011? and What will you welcome more of in 2012?

Last week I joined in with many others in Pixie Campbell's Solstice Releasing Ceremony.  The picture below is the list I made of the things I would like to leave behind in 2011.

There are many things I want to welcome more of in 2012.  One of them is spending more time in creative space, especially within community.  The picture below is from an art gathering I had with a few local artists, it was so much fun to just be in that space with others and I welcome more of that this coming year.

So friends what are you looking to release in 2011 and welcome in 2012?

May this day find you and yours well.
Namaste,
Karen

5 comments:

Liz said...

I've so enjoyed your 52 Photos Project photos! It's been really great to get to follow along with you all year:) And I'm excited to see what you create in 2012 - would love to spend some good time in creative community with you in the fall!

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

I love you list of what you released. I had many similar things on mine. xoxo

I look forward to spending time with you and the other NJ artists in the coming year, as well as nurturing our friendship, you and me :) I'm thankful for you!

Lots of love.

brandi said...

~good morning my friend...thank you for sharing such with us...to release and move forward...shedding the layers of what has been weighing us done is such a freeing feeling...may you remember that moment in the days ahead...to carry you only upward and onward this year! i look forward to catching up in the days to come...happy belated holiday blessings and best wishes to the new year...much love and light shining brightly upon you~

brandi said...

~ooppss..."down" not "done"...mind is moving faster than my typing~

Bella said...

Wishing you peace, love, & blessings in the new year.
xo