Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday Wishcasting-What treat do you wish for?


Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wishcasting prompt is WHAT TREAT DO YOU WISH FOR?

Well this is going to be short and easy today, no lengthy ponderings. This wish has been coming up for me in some online classes I am taking. Here it is.... READY....

The treat I wish for is to find my way to the SQUAM Art retreat in September of 2010. Now to do this I have to overcome some insecurities, which are feeling inadequate or feeling invisible at an artist's retreat. Then there is the thought of how am I going to get there, it is a 6 hour drive and I really don't think I would feel safe making that trip alone. There has been some interest in car pooling, but do I take the chance and put a deposit down in January and risk that by September plans will work out with traveling companions?

I think the answer my wonderful wishcasting friends is a BIG FAT YES! I will trust that things will work out. So this is the treat I wish for, what treats are you craving this week?

Namaste,
KAren

20 comments:

Anna said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I joyfully wish for her also. Have fun at the retreat :-)

Anonymous said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

I believe all of your fears will be erased and you WILL go to your retreat! :)

Jennifer said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her with all my heart!

Jennifer

Sulwyn said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I've heard such wonderful things about SQUAM! I'm sure you'll get there.

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

Oh that looks wonderful..amazing..I wish I was closer!! I taught girls scout camp in Antrim..beautiful area I love it!! Whoo hoo may this work out for you hon!! Namaste, Sarah

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Yessssssssssssssss! GO for it! We´ll cheer for you along the way. :)

As Karen wishes for herself so I waish for her also.

Jamie Ridler said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Yay! Yes!

Diva Kreszl said...

Definitely say yes!!! Six hours isn't so far and it doesn't involve flying so go for it...as Karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish for her also!

Theresa said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Definitely do it! So close, don't let it be far due to fears! Go, Yes!!!
You block your dream when you allow your fear to grow bigger than your faith. ~Mary Manin Morrissey

Liz said...

I'm picturing us on the road to NH. Good-bye Thelma and Louise, say hello to Karen and Liz:) I think we can make it happen!

Anonymous said...

AS Karen wishes, so do I. You can do this and it will be amazing!!!

Rebekah said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also! :)

This is great! And I'm sure those fears will melt once it's time to go. ((Hugs))

Mjfontaine said...

As karen wishes for herself I wish for her also I will have to check this out... Just ask and it will be given.

The seed has been planted...:-)

Sojourner said...

As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Wishing you abundant art and vanishing fears!

Suzie Ridler said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

You are not invisible! I know that feeling, it's awful. You must help your light shine and come out for us all to see. I know it's hard. I work on this too.

Yes, looking in the mirror is good for psychic attack as well as for bringing yourself into focus. It is also good to envision mirrors facing away from you to prevent their energy from finding you. They do not like mirrors at all. You could even get a reflective necklace to wear, that will help.

Angela said...

Karen, as you wish for yourself so I wish for you also! An artists retreat sounds like a great idea! Sometimes when I'm scared about something I just go ahead and make the plans, that way I have no excuse to back out. You can do it!

Sara said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also! I say go for it! Act like the plans and road trip buddies are in place! I would love to go to a Squam workshop too...who knows, maybe I'll see you there next year! :)

Unknown said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I lovingly wish for her also.
I have heard that Squam is a wonderful and inspiring location.

Andria said...

Karen, you are lovely. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also. Thank your for sharing. And I have been reading your blog since Unravelling began, but never commented until now. I have to say that I have the Soul Cards (both decks) at home and I LOVE them. I might even pull them out tonight again.

michky said...

as you wish, karen, i also wish this for you
and now that you've owned this wish,i can feel all things coming into place for its creation right now