
I am sitting here home sick on a Monday and when I am sick my mind seems to get a little negative.
I am wondering why is it so hard to do what's good for you? In my case I know I have heartburn problems and asthma and yet I don't always do the right thing for myself. I know chocolate and sauce and other things will bother my heartburn and yet I still choose to eat them.
I know I am overweight and walking 30 minutes a day could be extrememly beneficial, but do I make that choice, no I choose to sit on my rump and watch re-runs of old shows.
I don't understand my mind sometimes, I know logically what I could be doing to help myself, so why don't I do them, does anyone else struggle with this type of behavior?
There are people that say to me you just suck it up and do it, and I envy them because my brain doesn't seem to work that way.
But I will continue to prod myself with the hopes that step by step I get closer to making the right choices most of the time.
Just felt like rambling a bit.. thanks.
1 comment:
Your post today definitely hit home...I do get it!!! I know what I should do, should eat, should, should, should. Sometimes I feel like a five year old and I just don't want to!!!
Post a Comment