
Image: Google Images)
Hi!
I am just having one of those days/weeks/years...Please humour me as I vent just a wee bit.
I feel like I am constantly on overload and then shutting down. It is so frustrating.
I want to learn/do so much and then I overwhelm myself and end up shutting down, darn unproductive I tell you.
Then of course there are the anxieties and the gremlins trying to tell you that you are not good enough and will never be this or that and I want to just give them a cookie and tell them to go to bed!!
I have been in a funk, CAN YOU TELL??
Trying to slowly work my way out of it, baby steps....trying not to feel the guilt of shutting down a bit, sometimes things in life trigger old emotions and coping patterns and you just have to unknot them like tangled yarn. I have to just remind myself to untangle slowly or it is likely to take twice as long if I go too fast.
And then to add icing to the cake, my period comes a week early with cramps from hell and then my puppy won't pee this morning, making me late for work AND I hit my head on the car door frame getting into the car!!! I think I should just find the humour in this and laugh my ass off, care to join me?
I know in the grande scheme of life these are small things but sometimes it helps to just vent a little and move on.
I actually feel a little better, thanks for listening!
Namaste,
Karen
5 comments:
okay...
i hope now you feel better.
it is perfectly okay to vent
let's hope for better time asap, te-hee ;-)
My winter has been like this... Probably why I joined the RR, to make myself participate in some art other than "work" art.
Already I am feeling better and hope you do to.
p.s. gotta find the humor in it.. and know this too shall pass.
Venting is good :-)
Oh Karen, sorry you're having one of those times - yes, I know them!
But I am so glad you're on board for the course and we will have FUN :0 - or at least that's the intention :)
When I started getting overwhelmed with things like this, one of my best reads was: 'The Tibetan Book of positive thought' (down the side of my blog) it really helped turn some of my thoughts around and in turn experiences.
Big hugs,
Amelia.xx
hope you feel better...sometimes it seems we can't get out of our own way fast enough!
Oh do I know this one:) Hang in there!
Post a Comment