
Image: Google Images
Good day my fellow wishers and dreamers.
Today over at Jamie Ridler's Studio the wish prompt is "What do you wish to say NO to" here goes:
I wish to say no to the following:
No to fear and anxiety that stops me from living a full life.
No to relationships that make me feel bad about myself. ( I can do that all by myself, thank you very much)
No to the stress that is creeping in to my life right now. I am so busy at my office (accounting firm) that I feel like I can barely breathe. I need to set some boundaries there and take some time outs.
No to letting my creative projects just sit gathering dust just because I don't believe in myself.
No to the critics voice in my head that has so many thoughts about me and my life, it needs a binky or something!
No to food that adds more unhealthiness to my life.
No to old coping behaviors that keep me stuck and frozen in time.
No to things that drain my energy and leave me depleted.
Ok, I think that is enough no for now. Boy those came alot easier than I thought they would considering how I have such a hard time saying no ;-)
I hope I can visit you all today and see what you are saying no today, it may take me today and tomorrow with my workload so busy.
Have a beautiful day, the birds are chirping now and spring is on it's way.
Namaste,
Karen
24 comments:
Hi Karen,
I think it is great that you know what you want to say no to. It must be very hard to take care of yourself at this very busy time of year. Make sure to take time to take those deep calming breathes. I know that helped me alot during testing time when I was still in the school system. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you. Great things to say no to. You put some good thoughts in my head of what i nee to say no to! Thanks for that!
~aaahhh...BOUNDRIES is on my wish for the day too...may you find the air to BREATH deeply and quiet the challenges of stress that are waiting for you...may you find the strength to continue to work towards letting fear and axiety blow away from your life...may each day you wake you feel your sense of purpose and energy rising ready to be inspired and create as you wish...as Karen wishes to say no to all that robs joy from her so I wish for her too...brightest blessings~
That's how I feel about work at the moment. It is way taking too much outta me. I need to set some boundaries.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Those are a lot of powerful NOs going on here. I like it!
As Karen wishes for herself, so do I also. Here's a big rousing YES to the NO.
Love the image of shoving a binky in the mouth of the Inner Critic. Really -- picture it. It makes it so much easier to laugh in his/her face!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Take care of you -- it sounds like you're overloaded.
Your "no" list is excellent! May you be given the strength to always say no to the items on your list. As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Whoot girl you go with the no's!! Wow..I am with you in so very many places here!! I soooo needed the wishcast question today..needed to get it out there. I am so wishing all of these things come to you..that your fences are strong and that we both can breathe within them hon!!
Gentle loving hugs to you hon, Sarah
As karen wishes for herself, so do I wish for her as well.
A "binky"! That's what I'm going to get my critic/Doubting Self too!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well.
That is a great list of "no"s!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish her all the courage to say No.
That's a great list of Nos there. As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
as karen wishes for herself, so i wish for her also.
i certainly could cut and paste most of your list and merge it into mine!
here's to putting your foot down!
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Wonderful list of things to say no to...many of them resonate with me,especially things that drain my energy. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Namaste.
Hey Hey...I couldn't have said it better myself! ;D
As Karen wishes for herself, so do I also wish for her with all my heart!
As Karen wishes, I wish for her also!! Many times over!
Love, Wish, Love, Wish, Love!
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish also!
Much Joy and many Blissings~*
Molly
A Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.
Karen, AMEN TO THAT is all I can say! You go girl! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also... Kick that internal and any external critics right into the next pasture ;-)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
May all that negativity disappear and you are filled with positivity!
Post a Comment