Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday: What do you wish to be gentle with?


Hi Fellow wishers and dreamers, it is Wishcast Wednesday over at Jamie Ridler's Studio. The wish prompt today is: What do you wish to be gentle with.

Welllllll since I have been so darn hard on myself lately, I wish to be gentle with myself. I'm my own worse enemy in so many ways. I really wish to learn to love and be Ok with myself no matter what is going on in my life, I am tired of always pointing the finger at me and taking on the blame even when it is not mine to take on.

My internal critic and self saboteur are high on the love I feed them and my beautiful soul is starving from the lack of nourishment I give it in comparison. I wish to shift that balance ASAP.

I wish to be gentle during this process with self and also with the people in my life who may be surprised when this shift happens and their perspective of me has to change. They may need to find some bigger boxes to categorize me in because I am growing and expanding people, I tell you it's happening.


This may be a short wishlist today but it is HUGE for me, if I can accomplish this wish it will trickle into every area of my life.

Namaste fellow wishers and dreamers,

Karen

17 comments:

couragetocreatewriteandlove said...

As Karen wishes for herself so I Carmen wish (with all my heart and you know it) for her also

" M " said...

As Karen wishes for herself , I wish for her also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

A gentle hug for your self. :)

Rochelle said...

Yes! Here's to growing and expanding! As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her as well.

Diva Kreszl said...

this is a recurring theme in today's posts, it seems we are all quite hard on ourselves. As I like to tell the teens in my youth group, 'God don't make no junk!'
We are created in His image and if God loves you as you are who are you to think otherwise? As Karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish for her also!

Sulwyn said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Beverley Baird said...

As Karen wishes for herself , I wish for her also.

This is my wish as well. Why are we so hard on ourselves?!
May you be filled with all the self-love you need!

Sarah Sullivan said...

As Karen wishes for herself , I wish for her also.

Oh hon...powerful wonderful wish...that you will be and find wonderful opportunities to be gentle with you!!
Hugs and love to you my friend, Sarah

Anonymous said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. That is an excellent wish and one I wish for myself as well. xo Serena

Liz said...

Beautiful wish, beautiful wisher. May it be so!

gma said...

As Karen wishes for herself I wish for her also. A wonderful wish Karen.

LissaL said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Sarah Lulu said...

As Karen wishes for herself I so lovingly wish this for her also. xx

journeyseeds said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...

Librarian Lee said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so do I wish also. Growing and leaping - sounds exciting.

Laura said...

may it be so...gentle, gentle, gentle...each of us with ourselves so we can extend that wish toward others like the ripples in your photo.

gina said...

Yes, dare to be gentle and nourish your own soul. As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also.