Journey Back to Self through Art and Story
I love the simplicity and the sense of joyous freedom in this piece! And I love the new look of your blog (where have I been?!) Can you believe we are getting close to a month until Squam? Who is bringing the chocolate?xo Lis
I love your journal page! Breathe free is a needed message! Love the way the woman leaps for joy.
Love the new look!:) And your photos for August Break have been wonderful. I agree with Lis, Squam really is right around the corner, now! Can hardly believe it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the simplicity and the sense of joyous freedom in this piece! And I love the new look of your blog (where have I been?!)
Can you believe we are getting close to a month until Squam? Who is bringing the chocolate?
xo Lis
I love your journal page! Breathe free is a needed message! Love the way the woman leaps for joy.
Love the new look!:) And your photos for August Break have been wonderful. I agree with Lis, Squam really is right around the corner, now! Can hardly believe it.
Post a Comment