Hello my fellow wishers and dreamers today is wish day over at Jamie Ridler's Studio. Today's wish prompt is: How do you wish to spend some time? Well this is a easy wish today. I wish to spend some time away at the beach with my husband and family and that is exactly where I am this week.
I wish to spend the remaining time here relaxing, creating with my art supplies and renewing my connection with my husband.
The pictures above are of a beautiful rainbow we saw while down here, it was raining all day and than this beautiful double rainbow came out. Seeing it filled me with such hope and joy.
May all your wishes come true and may you be enjoying the last days of summer wherever you are.
Namaste,
Karen
12 comments:
Hope you get some sunshine & enjoy your time with your family.
As karen wishes for herself, so I wish also
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Great wish!
As Karen wishes for herself, I also wish for her!
mmmm how beautiful what you wish for yourself i wish for you also
xxx
As Karen wishes, so I wish also for her.
LOVE the photos!
As you so rightly wish for yourself, with intention and joy I wish for you also!
Enjoy, Enjoy InJOY!
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. Have a wonderful time at the beach and enjoy every single moment you are there.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Enjoy your time on the other side of the rainbow! :)
Connection, beautiful word. Wishing you continuous joy. :)
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
As Karen wishes for herself, I wish for her also!
Looks like the Universe was affirming your wish! And were you at the beach, or the shore?
email me as i think we are in the same cabin at Squam and i want to ask you a couple of questions:
lishofmann(at)novia(dot)net
as Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!
Post a Comment