Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Wishcast Wednesday and 52 Photos Project


Today is Wednesday and over at Jamie Ridler's Studios we are sharing our wishes and at Bella's 52 Photos Project we are sharing our pictures.  Jamie is asking us "what do we wish to begin?" and Bella is asking us to find a heart in our pictures. 

I have been finding it hard to express myself in words lately.  I am in a bit of a flux staying creative by taking iphone pictures, the most I can give my energy to right now.  Everyday we have the choice to begin and that is what I am doing, slowly but surely.  So today I am answering Jamie's wish with a short poem expressing what I would like to begin.  The heart flare picture above is what I love about taking sun flare pictures, you never know what magic will be created.  To take a flare picture you can point your camera directly into the sun and shoot away.  This picture goes well with my poem as I believe it all begins with love.

Begin
Begin the healing
Begin the feeling
Begin the seeing
Begin the being
Begin the caring
Begin the sharing
Begin the giving
Begin the living
Begin in love
Begin being part of
Begin and begin again

So where are you today in your wishes and heart?  What you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

May today find you and yours well.
Namaste,
Karen

14 comments:

Ardeth Blood said...

As you intend for yourself, I too am aligned with you

Julie Jordan Scott said...

ooohhh, we are both in sunrise beginnings! Love that synchronicity...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also...

Love, love, love, love, love

Anonymous said...

Just begin...What you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also

Liz said...

Beautiful!! As always:)

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

" M " said...

Totally! beautiful wishes indeed!

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also! : )

Anonymous said...

I love the title of your blog. I recently launched an e-course called re:Turn to You.

The first steps are the most difficult. Like babies, we can wobble and stumble, and we often land on our backsides!

but, if we are tenacious and determined (like babies learning to walk)we get up, start over and one day learn to run!

What you wish for yourself, I too wish for you.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Love the photo... a beautiful beginning starts with an incredible sunrise! :]
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Lovely photo! as you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Anonymous said...

Lovely poem and photograph.

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Mouse said...

As you wish for yourself, so I with for you too .....

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Beautiful words and truly a magical picture.
Love from Eva

My Courageous Life said...

Karen: As you wish yourself so I wish for you. I like your sun flare photo and your poem.

lareveusedebijoux said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you

Lots of Love
eclairee-creative

Milena said...

Lovely Karen, may your wishes come true xxx Love the magic of the sun shot :)