Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wishcast Wednesday

Hi my fellow wishers and dreamers, today is Wednesday and over at Jamie Ridler's Studios we are sharing our wishes.  Today Jamie asks us what delights do you wish for?

Definition of DELIGHT - from Merriam Webster Dictionary

1: a high degree of gratification : joy; also : extreme satisfaction
2: something that gives great pleasure

I wish to delight in the joy that is found when you engage all your senses and the summer season is ripe with opportunities to do this.  Here is a small slideshow from the last few weeks with examples of all the senses including the sixth sense, the spirit.  I have been a bit quite lately, the words hard to find.    I am still taking pictues so for now they can speak for me.




What delights are you wishing for today?  As you wish for yourself, I am wishing for you also. 
Namaste,
Karen

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish also for you. Delight in today and every day.

Anonymous said...

Love the images - especially the rubber duckies!

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Great slideshow, thank you for sharing! :]
The photos give a great example of pure delights.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

Beautiful images! As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Gayle said...

thank you so much for this special and delightful glimpse of your world ... soft and full of sweetness.

as you wish i wish for you also <3 g!

" M " said...

loved the slide show .

As you wish for yourself , I wish for you also! : )

Grace said...

Your slide show was awesome...so many rich sights, sounds, textures, colors.

And the one with the pasta? Made me hungry! ;-)

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well!

Mouse said...

Wow, I also chose the senses! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too :)

My Courageous Life said...

Nice! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Paula said...

As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you too.

Lucy Ladham-Dyment said...

Love the slide show. Especially the sky and Just be true. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Meri said...

Karen:
I'm going to link this to Share the Joy.

Liz said...

Wow! Your slideshow is full of delights! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well:)

Noelle Clearwater said...

Lovely slideshow, very innovative and sweet, with lots of diversity. I liked it. Silence and a chance to move inward with the images is a good thing. I wish you Joy and delight as well.
Noelle

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Delightful slide show. You have such an eye for detail.
As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

What a sync that you have decided to do The artist´s way with a friend too! Which week are you on? We will be doing one chapter each two weeks as we wouldn´t be able to cope with a chapter a week.