Monday, July 11, 2011

Where you can find me today and Monday Inspiration

Blue skies in my neighborhood


Bella over at 52 Photos Projects asked me to do an instant interview where she asked me questions and I answered in pictures.  It was really fun and I am glad she asked me to do it.  I took all the pictures with my iphone.  Still being inspired by my iphone and the way it lets me take pictures in the moment. You can see the interview and pictures by clicking on the below link below

Interview with Karen over at 52 Photos Project.

Namaste,
Karen

3 comments:

Liz said...

Very cool! Loved seeing your beautiful interview responses:)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Super cool concept! Off to read the interview. :)

Sylvia @ From The Heart said...

Hi Karen! I just saw your interview on 52 Photos Project. I can relate to you. I started my blog nine months ago to face my fear of writing. I have gained so much by facing my fear. I truly enjoy writing from my heart and discovering my passion for photography.