Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wishcast Wednesday and 52 Photos Project


Good Morning my fellow wishers and dreamers.  Today is Wednesday and we're sharing our wishes and pictures over at Jamie Ridler's Studios and Bella's 52 Photos Project. 

The prompts this week were:  Wish:  What do you wish to ask for?  Photo:  summertime treat.

I did not participate last Wednesday in wishing because I am having a difficult time finding words lately.  This week I am going to jump back in because I believe in putting our wishes and intentions out there.

What I wish to ask for is patience and trust.   I was speaking to a friend last week about my impatience with myself and my journey, my aggrevation with the pace I am moving at and by the end of the conversation I said "Oh hell, maybe I am exactly where I need to be ."  The next day I am enjoying my daily Dove Chocolate treat and the message inside the wrapper read:  "You are exactly where you are supposed to be"  I KIDD YOU NOT, this truly happened. (of course you know I had to take a pictue of it, see below)
It's times like these that I start to believe there is a universal force trying to get us messages in whatever way it can, in my case it just happened to be through chocolate!!  


The picture I wanted to share as a summertime treat over at Bella's 52 Photos Project is the above sunflower picture, for me sunflowers represent all the joy and color of summer.

Bella also interviewed me over at her digs.  The interview was done in a format where Bella asked a question and I answered with a picture, this is an idea that really appealed to me since I tend to be more visual.  You can see it by clicking the link below.  All the pictures were taken with my iphone.

Karen's Interview over At 52 Photos Project.

So my friends what are you wishing to ask for today?  As you wish for yourself, I am also wishing for you.

Namaste,
Karen

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting was getting that Dove message! As you wish your yourself, I wish also for you :)

Anonymous said...

Interestingly enough our wishes seem to align. Resistance is futile and seems to make us miserable, more miserable than anyone should be or needs to be...so as we wish for ourselves i send that same wish to you!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect little message that was! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

Cinnamon owl said...

Sunflowers are such happy flowers! Great photo!

Sharlene said...

the Universe does speak to us in strange ways. :-) as you wish for yourself, i wish for you too.

Bella Cirovic said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Yes you are exactly where you're supposed to be. xo

Mary-Michael said...

Oh I just loved reading that post...you are in a similar place as I am. Impatient with life, wishing "things" would go faster. What a wonderful (and chocolate!) reminder for you, to bring you back to the present. Here's a little quote I like:

"All is well. You did not come here to fix a broken world. The world is not broken. You came here to live a wonderful life. And if you can learn to relax a little and let it all in, you will begin to see the universe present you with all that you have asked for."

Marisa @ Walking My Ass Off said...

Ah...you are truly
where you are supposed to be...how great is that! May all your wishes come true.

Mare/TommyGirl said...

I can relate to the feelings of impatience that arise. I'm convinced it's just further work from our inner gremlin, trying to halt our process, so good luck on your journey beyond it.

As you wish for yourself, so I truly wish for you also.

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

As Karen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.
Love the chocolate messages. :)
Read the interview and left my comment there too. :D Very cool.

Jakki said...

I so love Dove chocolates...and its not just for the chocolates but the meaningful messages..short AND most definitely sweet

urban muser said...

great post, love the flowers.

Sassyangelac said...

Very pretty. Rustic and gorgeous.

Ginny said...

I love when things like this happen. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.

Beverley Baird said...

What a unique way to get a message!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

Sarah Lulu said...

Love your sunflowers and I'm a firm believer in the Universe talking to us through many channels ..even chocolate wrappers!

As you wish for yourself I so lovingly wish this for you also. xx

Lis said...

Do not doubt the Dove!

Patience is not my strong suit ... but honestly, we don't have much choice, do we? I keep going back to my mantra from DEEP ... Surrender to my life ... deep things are happening, we just can see it all the time.

Love the sunflowers ... they make me infinitely happy!
xo Lis

Sandra Marie said...

Don't you love message from the Universe! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

mandy l. smith said...

Love your sunflowers. They are incredible flowers, glad that we had the same thought :). Your interview was wonderful, thank you for sharing. You are definitely are where you are supposed be, enjoy it! As you wish for yourself, I too wish for you as well. - mandy <3

Vanessa said...

As you wish for yourself I wish for you as well!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! I love the synchronicity of it all! And I adore sunflowers, as well. They certainly do say SUMMERTIME! That's a beautiful photo. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!!

Meri said...

It's really true that we're perfectly supported and on a path designed to teach us what we need to learn, no matter how hard it can be to accept it at times. I love the synchronicity of the message in chocolate. And sunflowers are always cheery, aren't they?

Liz said...

Patience and trust are good one for sure! And I love that the universe is giving you such clear messages:) As you wish for yourself, I send the same wish!

kelly barton said...

the gorgeousness that you wish for, the place that you yearn for. i wish for you. cuz i kinda adore you.