Sunday, October 4, 2009

Full Moon Dreamboard - Earth


Today is the Full Harvest Moon Dreamboard over at Jamie Ridler's Studio.

When I was reading Jamie's description during her new moon post the idea that jumped out at me was EARTH. MY dreamboard is full of earth visions. The center piece is from Sage Woman calendar. I love the woman in the middle she is out in nature calling to the elements to honor them as she grounds herself on the earth.
I was also drawn to add the owl and the horse for some reason (can you find them)
I also loved the image of the spiral and the shadow of the person raising their arms up.

I think the dream I am seeing for myself in this dreamboard is more like a reminder. A reminder to plant my feet firmly on the ground and remember to come back to earth to find my center and balance. I am a triple earth sign, Capricorn Sun, Taurus Moon and Virgo rising so the this is a good reminder for me.

Please click on the picture for a larger view. I am away and the lighting is bad here so the picture is not the greatest.

14 comments:

Jamie Ridler said...

This is so deliciously earthy. It's amazing how it balances that sense of groundedness and also wide open sky and freedom. Beautiful!

May all of your dreams come true.

Pamela Sweet said...

What a beautiful dreamboard, Karen! It's interesting how the pictures we're drawn to can tell us about ourselves and what we need to do. May you find the balance you seek.

Kate England | Marmalade Moon said...

This is so beautiful, love the woman at the centre! All your earth tones and the opening towards the sky! May all your dreams come true!

Lisa said...

Your dreamboard is simply stunning! I love everything about it, the woman in the center especially. I resonate very much with your wishes... may your autumn visions unfold organically and magically!

LMA said...

I'm always drawn to birds in flight, so I noticed the owl straightaway. I also like the woman in the center and the spiral.

I'm a Virgo sun and a Cap moon, so feel affinity with the earth as well.

May your harvest moon dreams come true.

Miss Robyn said...

I love the Earth! May your Moon dreams of becoming grounded and connected come true! May you be as one with Our Mother. I am a triple earth sign too.. capricorn with capricorn rising and a Taurus Moon!

(ps - I organize a monthly Earth Healing group, if you go to Tales of Inglewood my blog, there is a link in the sidebar.. you may be interested in joining xo)

JanetDavies said...

So many beautiful things on this dreamboard. I am particularly drawn to the spiral and the great big sky on the right. I sometimes spin yarn and when I do I dream of spirals. May you find center and balance!

Melita said...

beautiful full moon dreamboard. i hope all of your dreams become realities :)

michky said...

loved your homage to mother earth. very beautiful and the word sustainable made my heart leap

Melinda said...

I love what you say about being reminded to plant your feet in the ground and return to earth for your center and balance because that is so very true for us all! We just forget to do it! We always feel better out there in Mother Nature! It is a great place to renew our energies and release all our bad stuff!

Expressive Hart said...

Love the earthy richness and groundedness connection! May all your Harvest Moon dreams come true!

Beverley Baird said...

What a great dreamboard! May all your dreams come true!

Elizabeth said...

Love the earthy colors of your dreamboard and the reminder to be grounded. May your dreams come true!

Suzie Ridler said...

Lots of earth and a touch of sky sound very balanced to me! Triple earth? Wow, yes, you need that grounding for sure but yes, make sure to reach for the sky too. It's an amazing process, isn't it? This is the first one I felt out of control doing but it has helped me a lot. Time to make light out of darkness.