Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Honest Scrap Award From Diva


I received an blog award from Diva Kreszel last week and I must say I was quite honored to receive it, my first blog award, thank you so much Diva. I never knew how much blogging would add to my life. I am constantly in awe of the honesty that my fellow bloggers, including Diva write with on their blogs, and I try to follow their examples here on my blog.

I have been instructed to list ten things about myself and then pass this award on to ten more bloggers, while I can share ten things about myself below I am finding it way too hard to just pass this along to 10 bloggers, there are so many out there that are deserving, maybe I can narrow it down in the future.
I am sorry Diva, I am not copping out just being my honest self here ;-)

Ten Things about me:

1. I never missed an episode of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "Angel" I love science fiction/fantasy shows.
2. I REALLY dislike the word "puke", it actually makes me nauseous.
3. I am afraid to fly and I really hope to overcome this as there are so many places I would love to see.
4. When I was a kid I wanted to be an archaeologist or a librarian.
5. I love the book and movie "The Secret Garden" and wish I had one to escape to from time to time.
6. I love to read, I can go through a book a day, I read through a traffic jam once.
7. I hate to clean, people come over and when they say "Oh your house is so uncluttered" I pray they don't open any closet doors!!
8. I love all music from ABBA to Metallica and everything in between.
9. I love my freckles and always wished I had red hair to go with them.
10. I don't like surprise parties and have always been able to talk my friends and family into telling me if one was planned for me.

Ok that is enough about me! Thanks to all who stop by here to check out my blog.

Namaste,
Karen

No comments: