
The picture above is of me standing in my closet. Hi My name is Karen and I am addicted to Magazines!!!!
I have so many books and magazines I could open my own library. I am getting seriously weighed down with the magazine/book clutter in my life.
I am taking today to go through the bags of books/magazines that I have and I am determined to cut down on some of.....but.... I have such a hard time letting books go.
I use the magazines for art projects and collages and such but I don't think I need as many as I have. I am starting to become mentally cluttered with all this STUFF.
I think when we are surrounded with so much clutter it can really effect our mental health, I feel overwhelmed by it.
So my dear friends what do you have too much of in your homes that you can give away or give up and if you have any de-cluttering tips I would love to hear them.
Namaste,
KAren
3 comments:
Karen I am a book/magazine + paper addict!
I too feel overwhelmed as well. I have been trying to declutter for awhile - I know how you feel!
All the best to you!
~greetings karen...my name is faerwillow and i am addicted to everything...i seem to collect, stash, hide, savor many things, momentos & thrift store treasures...kind of feels like an "aa" meeting...glad you are coming clean! i could not agree more, i have been on a quest for many moons to rid stuff from our home, our lives...all the stuff, i couldn't agree more, acts as a mental barrier haulting us from moving freely throughout our daily lives..i seem to just walk in circles half the time, not quite knowing what to do with it all...so i challenged myself, to one thing a day! brightest blessing and happy de~cluttering day~
OK - I, too have that same magazine clutter problem. I have begun doing forced donation - one month at a time. Makes the bringing in somethine new - accoumpanied by a bit less guilt.
aka Red from Flickr
Post a Comment