Journey Back to Self through Art and Story
Oh, that was lovely! So glad you shared it here.
"a place to find myself when I don't know where else to go"beautiful, sooooo beautifull! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous video!
That video is truly insprational! Thank you, thank you, for sharing it. It's just what I needed today.
thank you for this! i am grateful to know we are in a sanctuary of art together ♥and you know, your pace is exactly as it is meant to be ... you are germinating some powerful seeds and i can't wait to see them burst forth :)xo loveLis
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, that was lovely! So glad you shared it here.
"a place to find myself when I don't know where else to go"
beautiful, sooooo beautifull! Thank you for sharing this gorgeous video!
That video is truly insprational! Thank you, thank you, for sharing it. It's just what I needed today.
thank you for this! i am grateful to know we are in a sanctuary of art together ♥
and you know, your pace is exactly as it is meant to be ... you are germinating some powerful seeds and i can't wait to see them burst forth :)
xo love
Lis
Post a Comment