Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wishcast Wednesday: How do you wish to Soar

here is my view from the couch as I recover from a virus


Hey my fellow wishers and dreamers. I am taking a break from wishing and poetry this week as I am recovering from a virus but I wanted to pop in and say that I am here wishing you all that you wish for and for myself I wish to soar into 2011 in good health!!

I wanted to share this link over at Neil Kramer's Citizen of the Month where he has bloggers singing holiday music, it will make you laugh, cry and get into the holiday spirit. Enjoy!  (click below to enjoy the concert!)

Neil Kramer's Fifth Annual Blogger Holiday Concert!!!

10 comments:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

THANK YOU so much for wishing along with us, even without feeling well and wishing for yourself!

Feel better, now!

My Wednesday Wish

keishua said...

Your dog is too, cute. I hope you feel better soon. Peace.

Cazamataz said...

Thanyou for wishing for us hope you recover well take care x

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

Thank you! Hope you feel better!

Bonita Rose said...

thank you for wishing for us and here's wishing u feel better soon! xo

Kim Switzer said...

Feel better soon! At least you have some good company on the couch there. Take care!

Kerry Bolster said...

hope you are taking good care of yourself........get better for the holidays.....

xoxo
kerry

" M " said...

Get well soon k ?

As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well! : P

ShanLeigh said...

Wishing you a speedy & complete recovery

Suzy said...

Get better soon! Getting sick sucks anytime, but especially this time of year. Perhaps a little nudge to slow down and savour? (Though hard to do when feeling like crap...)
Adorable pup, by the way. What's his/her name?