Monday, January 10, 2011

Self Portrait Jan 10, 2011 letting humour diffuse a bad mood



Hi friends.
Did you ever have one of those days when you just felt like ranting and pulling your hair out, well that was my day today.  I decided to diffuse this mood with some self portrait humour, and it really helped. (thanks for the reminder Liz that sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.)

So today over at Lis' Dandelion Seeds and Dreams it is Inspirational Monday, and I am being inspired by laughing today and how it can instantly diffuse a bad mood!

I am just going to have to let go and let my pace be what it is, things will get done or not and if they don't it won't be the end of the world.  I am starting to realize there is only so much you can do before you just start shutting down.

May you be enjoying your day wherever you may be.

Namaste,
KAren

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love this! And I will say that there's nothing like taking myself too seriously to put me in a bad mood:) There definitely is only so much you can do - sometimes I'll just set a timer for 15 minutes and work on something I'm dreading for just that long. Those 15 minutes really add up and I don't get as crazy. Plus, I love to reward myself with something fun afterwards. Thank you for helping me remember this myself!

Sharyn said...

I love this picture of you!