Monday, January 17, 2011
Stuck: Trying to find my balance
I have lost my center, my balance. My mind, spirit and body have been off balance for such an extended time that I finally realize I need to take some time to find my center again.
I don't know what that entails but I am working that out, the end of 2010 beginning of 2011 has brought this loss of balance to the forefront. I have been so overwhelmed by emotional breakthroughs, health issues and lack of faith and trust that I feel a bit lost. The blogosphere has been at times a blessing due to the connections to like minded souls and the true community feeling I have found here yet on the flip side there is a feeling of overwhelm in information, feelings of inadequacy, competition, comparison, and the critical voice.
I have been frozen in creative inertia and lack of general purpose, just stuck overall in my life. I am going to be gentle with myself at this time. I will be posting pics as I take them and sharing some links around here for awhile until I get my feet back under me.
Today I am enjoying the sketches and thoughts on fear and hope over at Kristin Noelle's place and this is my choice for Lisa's (dandelion seeds and dreams) Monday Inspiration today.
I am sending you all love and best wishes for today and all your tomorrows.
Namaste,
Karen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I can so relate to this post! Today has been a hard day. So grateful to Lis's helpful post and actually getting off the hamster wheel of my brain and back into my body by doing some yoga.
Always happy to see and read what you have to share here, when you want to share:)
Sending a big hug and much love! -Liz
I'm glad to hear you are going to be gentle with yourself. It's so important yet so the opposite of what we tend to do.
We're always here to support you and help lift you back up. Or just offer you a shoulder to lean on or a hand to hold as you regain your balance.
Big hugs,
Lily
P.S. I'm also really enjoying Kristin Noelle's sketches - great stuff!
oh, oh, oh! It is a crazy hard and wonderful time right now. Be gentle with yourself. I have been to Everest and at the bottom of the tar pits in a single 24 hour period. I swear, the planets must be doing a rumba or something.
Hang tight to your devotion for Deep and let that guide and support and sustain you. I know I am hanging onto mine like it is the mast of a sinking ship!
As you know, you are never far from my thoughts :)
xo Lis
Sometimes in the winter, it's just quiet enough ~ almost inviting us to step back and dig in to our own lives again. Take your time and move gently. xo
Post a Comment