Do you remember how Jen Lee mentioned this in Care and Keeping of Creative Souls - taking a picture of yourself when you are in a down moment? I think it's a powerful, truly powerful exercise.
You need to be seen, especially to yourself, in these moments. We are here to bear witness to your pain. We are also here to bear witness to your strength to share it. Lastly, we are here to be your friend.
I wish I could just give you the biggest hug ever. You're not alone Karen...you are special and you are loved, you are deserving and you are worthy. *HUGS!!!!*
this picture breaks my heart. sending you a gentle hug. know that i am there in spirit holding your hand. and I am not to far away...if you want to get together, please reach out. xoxo
"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will!"
one of my most favorite of quotes...hang onto your hope...i send forth happy thoughts to ease your mind and comfort your spirit...much love light and blessings my friend~
I hope you're feeling better soon! Health is my focus this year. My choice or not. I am currently on sick leave. Hopefully this investment in my health will lead to a better quality of life! Take care of yourself. xo
You are so brave to let us in on how you are feeling. Hold on to that HOPE! So many of us really do know how you feel. I pray that you get through this rough time soon.
12 comments:
hugs love xo
warm comfort to you.
Sending you lots and lots of hugs. Please know you are worthy of more. Worthy of much better.
Sending you such a big hug!
Do you remember how Jen Lee mentioned this in Care and Keeping of Creative Souls - taking a picture of yourself when you are in a down moment? I think it's a powerful, truly powerful exercise.
You need to be seen, especially to yourself, in these moments. We are here to bear witness to your pain. We are also here to bear witness to your strength to share it. Lastly, we are here to be your friend.
I wish I could just give you the biggest hug ever. You're not alone Karen...you are special and you are loved, you are deserving and you are worthy. *HUGS!!!!*
Oh, darling! Hugs.
Please know you are in my thoughts and held close in my heart.
this picture breaks my heart. sending you a gentle hug. know that i am there in spirit holding your hand. and I am not to far away...if you want to get together, please reach out. xoxo
"Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will!"
one of my most favorite of quotes...hang onto your hope...i send forth happy thoughts to ease your mind and comfort your spirit...much love light and blessings my friend~
I hope you're feeling better soon! Health is my focus this year. My choice or not. I am currently on sick leave. Hopefully this investment in my health will lead to a better quality of life! Take care of yourself. xo
You are so brave to let us in on how you are feeling. Hold on to that HOPE! So many of us really do know how you feel. I pray that you get through this rough time soon.
Post a Comment