Sunday, January 9, 2011

Self Portrait January 9th.. the mood around here


As I am sure many of you can relate to I have had a love/hate relationship with my hair for as long as I can remember.  It seems like the only days I like my hair are the days that I am going for a hair cut, funny huh!

I have been feeling a wee bit overwhelmed here and I needed to laugh so I started  playing with my video camera and trying different hairstyles out..I call this one the modified Cousin It.

Today I am trying to organize my life all in one short day and as you can see I am distracting myself with the internet.. oh well, in the immortal words of Scarlett O'Hara, "I can't think about that right now. If I do, I'll go crazy. I'll think about that tomorrow"!"

Enjoy your day and may you take some time to laugh today!

Namaste,
Karen

3 comments:

vivienne said...

Thanks for making me smile Karen!

Liz said...

Oh man, do I know about trying to organize my life in a day:) Best of luck to you, my dear! Looks like you've got the right approach, though - don't forget the fun:)

suzy said...

love these self portraits! they really capture your various moods.