There has been much talk regarding the significance of 11/11/11 floating around the web today. I like what John Cainer says below in his video about it being a re-boot, how you can re-define and clarify your intentions for yourself and the world.
Today is also Veteren's day Gratiude to all of our service men and women, past and present this day
So my friends what intentions are you making today?
Johnathan Cainer walking and talking! I haven't read his horoscopes for years, but he was always spot on:) Thanks for this treat and hope you've had a lovely 11/11/11!
Hi, I'd like to invite you to post your giveaways on our giveaway directory: Giveaway Scout (http://www.giveawayscout.com). Please submit your blog here: http://www.giveawayscout.com/join/ Once you receive our confirmation email you can post your giveaways on our site. Thanks.
3 comments:
Loved this hon...miss chatting with you..may we both re-boot well! Hugs and love to you hon, Sarah
Johnathan Cainer walking and talking! I haven't read his horoscopes for years, but he was always spot on:) Thanks for this treat and hope you've had a lovely 11/11/11!
Hi, I'd like to invite you to post your giveaways on our giveaway directory: Giveaway Scout (http://www.giveawayscout.com). Please submit your blog here: http://www.giveawayscout.com/join/ Once you receive our confirmation email you can post your giveaways on our site. Thanks.
Post a Comment