Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Care and Keeping Story over at Jen Lee's

A favorite self care moment - drinking some tea out of a favorite mug


The wise and wonderful Jen Lee is rolling out her "Care and Keeping of the Creative Soul" manuals after Thanksgiving and she is starting off the week sharing student stories of her "Care and Keeping" workshops that were given at Squam Art Workshops.

Jen Lee Squam Art Workshops Sept 2010

You can see my experience today over at Jen Lee's place (click below link).  I can honestly say Jen has changed the way I look at self care most simply by reminding me that I deserve it and showing me that when coming from a full place I am able to give more to others and myself.

Karen's Care and Keeping Story

May your today be a good one.

Namaste,
Karen

2 comments:

Birdie said...

I have to work daily on self care. It was something that I had never done before. When my mom got cancer I was doing to little self care that I ended up having to go to a heart specialist because my heart would not stop racing.
I now do yoga, meditation, Reiki, swim and blog. I also rest more now if I need to.

Liz said...

Hooray for self care! Hooray for Jen Lee! And hooray, hooray for dear Karen D.!! Love this:)