Thursday, November 10, 2011

52 Photos Project November 9th 2011

Reaching for the Sun
The Prompt for Bella's 52 Photos Project this week was "Shades of Aqua"  I ran with that and pulled together some of my favorite iphone pictures from this last week that had shades of  blue in them.  This time of year can be tough with all the gray days so I look for those spots of blue to carry me through.

You can check out Bella here at:  52 Photos Project come join the fun.


flare through the trees highlight the blue sky


poor Bella , she sat still so I could get this pic of her (blue in the hat)



my favorite chimes .. love the sun shining on the blue heart
 

the trees are almost bare, love the shapes of the branches against the blue canvas of the sky


Blue and Yellow so good together


My husband with his Giant's FBall shirt, he bleeds blue for his team!

So friends where are you finding the bright spots in these gray days of fall?

Namaste,
Karen

3 comments:

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

Great shots, Karen. I love love love the golden leaves of fall.

aimee said...

Sounds like we are neighbors! Gotta love these blue sky days we've been having this week!

Liz said...

I agree! The golden leaves of fall are totally knocking me out this year. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous shots!