![]() |
| November Full Moon 2011 |
This time of year as night takes over the day and the darkness seems deeper, I wish to remember that this season will pass to the next soon enough. This time of year I feel my mood turning inward and a slight gloominess overcomes me, especially around the holiday season, there is too much forced stimulation and the pace of things seem to speed up unnaturally making me wish to retreat.
![]() |
| some leaves still holding on.. yellow and blue |
Some other things I wish to remember are:
the color and light WILL return
trees baring their beauty for all to see is a visual gift
the moments of joy are still there to be had
twinkle lights can really lift your spirits
my love for fuzzy socks and warm cozy scarves is back
though there has been loss there is still so much to be grateful for
beyond the commercialism of this season there is good will to share
it's OK to slow down, you are not missing anything that won't come back around again when you are ready
You can also see me over at Jen Lee's place this week talking about self care as she rolls out her "Care and Keeping of the Creative Soul". Karen over at Jen Lee's place.
I leave you with this picture of our pup Bella who finds much joy digging through the fallen leaves for her ball.
Much love to you and yours this Holiday Season.
Namaste,
Karen



11 comments:
beautiful wishes.
As you wish I wish for you too. xo hugs, bonitarose in Fargo..
wonderful!
As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you!
Loved reading this post. I find it very helpful. Thanks.
As Karen wishes for herself so I wish for her also.
such a wonderful post... and love the pic of your dog! As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you.
Such beautifully thought out wishing, love it! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. *hugs*
Those ears made me smile. :-)
As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.
As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well.
Beautiful photos! And beautiful wishes:)
Lovely reminder to cherish this time of turning inward, as the wheel turns toward the darkest night, & rebirth of light!
As you wish for yourself, so I also wish!
beautiful shots! hope you had a great t-day and weekend! xo
Wonderful! ~ Love your dog photo! Adorable! ~ 'As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you."
Post a Comment