![]() |
| Halloween 2011 |
Prompts: Jamie Ridler's Studios: What do you wish to nourish
Bella's 52 Photos: Halloween
I missed the prompts last week as I was at Serendipity Art Retreat in North Carolina, which I will write more about when I have sat with the whole experience for a bit. I know for sure I want to say yes to more of these workshops as they really help nourish me in a way that I don't do for myself at home.
![]() |
| Serendipity Retreat: Peace is found in the space in-between |
One thing I learned at Serendipty was to nourish others you really need to make sure you are nourished also so you can give without becoming depleted. Now logically I know I can't attend all the retreat and workshops out there but I can keep showing up in my daily life and attend the ones that I am able to and I will keep reminding myself that I am important and worthy of self care and love.
Now for the Halloween photo prompt, you see all that candy up there at the top of my post, well it's still in my house! We had a freak snow storm that downed wires and tree limbs and caused my town to cancel Halloween. So I am sad to say (or glad) that bounty of chocolate is still in my house. I hope the kids come around this weekend before my husband and I eat it all. Below are some pics of the fall snowstorm as well as some goofy halloween pics that I was posting with friends on facebook, hey I had to entertain myself some way!
![]() |
| trees weighed down with snow blocking street |
![]() |
| snowy leaf |
![]() |
| falinter |
![]() |
| Halloween has been hair raising this year |
![]() |
| the better to hear you with - Bella |
So how are you wishing to nourish yourself this day? As you wish for yourself, I am wishing for you also.
Namaste
Karen







9 comments:
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you as well.
I am allowing myself to relax!
Building time for creative retreats within your day is a great idea!
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
Awesome insight, Karen - may you continue to nourish yourself with the space you need, and in so doing, keep helping yourself to nourish others with your art.
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!
Fantastic photos! ~thanks, namaste, CArol (A Creative Harbor) Happy 52 PP ^_^
Love this... nourishing your "creativity"!
Always important, I believe.
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well.
stay true to you.
as you wish for you, I wish for you too.
hugs, fr Fargo, bonitarose xo
Great post. Totally know what you mean about grounding. It's all about the breath for me these days - what a break from my head:) Had thought about you with the crazy storm last week! Glad to hear you're doing OK and so happy you nourish yourself with the retreats you do. Love picturing you by the sea!
Love your pics this week!
Awesome photos! You asked about Magical Monday blog hop ~ you can go to http://www.acreativeharbor.com and read more about and I am hoping to host this weekly ~ post anything that you create, photo, art, poem,etc that gave you a magical mystical feeling when you created it ~ Most creativity does this ~ there are just some we do that we feel more special about ~ thanks for asking ~ Love your blog and am following ^_^
Post a Comment